I have a secret

Bakugou's POV

I woke up to that little nerd siting in my lap shaking me awake. What do you want deku? I'm hungry. Let me change and I'll go cook pancakes for breakfast. After changing me and deku headed down stairs to the kitchen some guys were already up eating others slept in since school was cancelled for the next two days. I sat the Lil nerd down at the table next to Kiri and went to cook. After I sat a plate of pancakes in front of him and said eat up deku.

Kacchan? What you want. I forgot why you call me Deku. Uhh.. The room went silent Oh deku... deku is a hero name *Everyone was staring at me now* You wanna be a hero when you get older right. Yeah but I haven't got a quirk yet. Well don't worry about that nerd you'll get a really cool quirk when you get older. Really kacchan! Of course I'd never lie to you now eat your breatfast. Bakubro? What Kiri. Do you like Midoriya? NO SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR WHY WOULD I LIKE HIM HE'S STILL A FUCKING EXTRA. Bro it's cool if you do Idc WELL I DON'T COME'ON NERD WE HAVE TO GO SHOPPING. Okay Kacchan *Mini deku waves bye to everyone with a wide smile* For a sec Kiri could faintly see Bakugou smirk but it soon disappeared. Kacchan why we're you yelling? *tch* No reason now lets go.

-Time skip from Lil Cinnamon bun boi

*While out Bakugou bought Lil deku some clothes and a new All might collectible*

On the way back from the mall Bakugou got a message from Kirishima

Shark boii- HEY

Explosion boi- WHAT do you want

Shark boii- I need to talk to you when y'all heading back to UA?

Explosion boi- We're on our way be there in a sec

Shark boii- Mina asked if her and Denki could babysit Midoriya

Explosion boi- Idc

Shark boii- OK see you then

Explosion boi- *tch* Whatever

*Back at UA in Kirishima's dorm*
Kirishima's POV
I heard a knock at the door knowing who it was I just yell it's unlocked seconds later an angry flustered blonde walked through the door Hey bakubro we need to talk.