*tch* I'll never leave you

Bakugou's POV
Recovery girl said in a few days Deku should be back to his normal size. I hope that when he's big again he remembers I still care. I want to start over and forget all the horrible things I did to him as kids. I was lost in thought when I heard Lil Deku crying^ Hey Deku you okay? ~Kacchan I couldn't see you I thought you left me~ I'll never leave you okay Deku promise you'll always remember that. ~I promise ~ Okay lets go cook some breakfast ~Okay Kacchan~

*After breakfast*

Me, deku and some of the other extras were in the common room watching Tv. Deku started crying, Hey deku what's wrong? ~I hurt Kacchan ~ Let me take you to recovery girl you might be aging back ~O..okay ~ I'll see y'all later bye bakugou bye deku-kun. Whatever pink cheeks come on nerd I'll carry you.
When we got to recovery girl's office she took deku to run some tests I waited in the hall anxiously I'd never admit it but I hate seeing the nerd in pain ( Ik it doesn't make sense cause Bakugou bullied Izuku for years but still -writer Chan).After what felt like years I heard the door open I ran to the old lady asking if deku was okay she said he aged back to normal but now is unconscious from the amount of pain. She welcomed me to stay with him until he woke up since she was leaving for a break I agreed and sat in a chair next to Deku's bed wait until I would see him wake up and smile that beautiful smile that makes me fall deeper for him every time I see it. (Lil Izuku made Bakugou go soft (>~<) -writer Chan)

Sorry for the short story and long wait, enjoy 306 words.