3-Stregobor

Above is what I imagine Eyylin looking like!

~~~~~~~

The little girl had not stopped talking. Since they had left the inn the child had been impossible to keep quiet, much to Geralt's annoyance and Eyylin's growing amusement. At the moment the girl was bragging about a dog she had killed recently. 

"I got 15 crowns for the yappy mutt. That's enough for a new set of clothes." The girl looked up at Geralt as they followed her. Eyylin stifled a laugh at the rather pointed remark. "Your clothes look nice Miss."

"Why thank you!" The woman smiled at the young girl, she may be a budding sociopath but Eyylin was growing to find her endearing.

Geralt hummed to himself then urged Roach forward.

The strange girl wasted no time nor breath with her questions. "Do you two hunt monsters together? Have you ever killed a succubus?" The child seemed to talk faster with each word. "A Striga? Werewolf? She-Wolf?"

"I don't think those exist?" Eyylin twisted the sentence into a question. Geralt shook his head slightly. "That's not a thing."

"So you've killed the rest?" The girl skipped ahead a few steps. "I think that makes you both heroes."

"We uh.." Eyylin started but was cut off by the girl again. "My mother says Witchers are the offspring of foul sorcery. A diabolic creation. A filthy degenerate of Hell." The girl seemed to be prying into what Geralt's reaction would be. He was emotionless. Standard for him in all honesty.  Eyylin knew of the stories common folk tell of Witchers but it was jarring to hear it so blatantly put. "Have you ever been to Hell?"

The woman sighed, "It depends on what you consider Hell."

"I've never even left Blavikin." The girl stated. "That's because my mother's never left Blavikin, and if it's good enough for Libushe it's good enough for Marilka." She paused for a second, "That's my name. Marilka. Like milk."

"What's your names?" 

"Geralt."

"I'm Eyylin."

"Like garroter and linen? Nice." Marilka continued to lead the two through the town, many of the people passing by giving the strange trio a variety of looks. Most of concern or fear. Eyylin found a growing irritation for the most of the town. Even though she held no extra love for Witchers, they were not inherently cruel or evil. They did their jobs. 

Killing monsters.

"Where are you from Geralt? Eyylin?"

Another smile ghosted over her lips. The girl was good at asking the right questions and leading the conversation to where she wanted it to be. She wants out of Blaviken, and clearly dreams of travelling. Who more interesting to travel with than a Witcher?

"Well?" The young girl snapped the older out of her thoughts. "Oh, I'm from a town called Marook."

"I've never heard of Marook. I don't know where it is either, or Rivia." Geralt had answered the girl while Eyylin was thinking. "I could learn if you let me." There it is. Another smile pushed from under the mask. 

"No." Geralt was firm in his answer.

"Because I'm a girl and girls can't be Witchers? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Besides Eyylin travels with you and isn't a Witcher."

"It's not a lifestyle for a child, no matter how brave or ready Merilka," Alena spoke kindly to her, but made sure to be absolute. Geralt hummed in agreement.

"I'm not a child anymore. I want more. I have to be more." Eyylin watched the girl speak, she felt bad for her but the woman knew that the life she lives, this life of a Witcher is not for regular humans.