Heavenly, Bitterly, Lovely

Hello everyone I am back!! I just couldn't help but post more reviews on stories I really enjoyed! It is crazy how it is 2020 and I started this book review in 2014! Time flies!

This next review is series and book 3 is however not finished. I would love to see the story be finished this year! The author of all three books is Rylie, @IceThought 

Title: Heavenly

Life's hard when you're an angel trapped on earth living the life as a human when you don't even know you're true identity. That's what happens to Nova Steele when she meets the mysterious Fane for the first time. At first he just seems like a really cool nice guy but what happens one night when there's a horrible accident? Will everyone make themselves known, because in Nova's life no one is ever who they seem.

Title: Bitterly

*Sequel to Heavenly*

There's a new girl in town and her name's Dahlia. After defeating demons and discovering what she is Nova's not ready to live on the edge, but Dahlia somehow manages to push her to doing some crazy things. Nova starts to become her own person and her friends are having a hard time dealing with it. Not to mention Homecoming's coming up. Nova has something big planned for the special night, but has she taken everything too far? Will she listen to her friends and return to normal or will she be changed forever?

Title: Lovely

*Third book in the Heavenly Series* 

For the first time in a while Nova's life is becoming normal again. She's declared an affinity and as she starts her second semester of junior year she meets her advisor, an archangel named Ross. While Nova's main priority is finding the leader and destroying the rebel group Tower of Babel she can't help but be distracted by her seemingly perfect advisor. Nova becomes more confident in her abilities and choices in this new novel, Lovely.