Six🥵🤍

Y'all I swear I'm sorry for not updating, I just be busy with my school work cause it's due on the 13th.

Zanna Zyaire Thomas

"You know Kaliya coming to get us to go North Carolina for her birthday." Zy told me while we was playing uno.

(Ky-le-a) was my cousin we were like bestfriend before she moved down to North Carolina.

"How the hell she gone come get me without telling me". I threw down a draw 4 and a draw 2 .

" you know damn well you can't put that down" she said trying to give me my cards back.

"Since when" I said putting my cards back down.

"Since I been playing, Ong bruh you be cheating" she said throwing all her cards down walking away

"Welp your madd" I yelled making a 😚 face.

I got up and walked in my room FaceTime KyKy . It runged 4 times before she picked up.

"Well damn it took you long enough. How the hell you gone pick me up without asking"

"Hoe shut the hell cause you ain't been calling me lately and I seen what happened on the shaderoom imma need all the details and I gotta let you meet my brother that daddy neva told you about"

"What's his name and how long you knew about him?"

"I forgot it's sum that start with a T and daddy just brought him around like 2 months ago. we coming to get you tmar so be ready."

"okay see y'all later I love you"

"Love you too" she said then hung up

Welp let me get on Instagram. I texted Kelon back on Instagram

@Kelonhoeass

Wassam ma?

Heyyy
What ya been up to?

You talkin like you already know me ?

I'm trying to get to know you tho.

Okay will I'm Zanna and ppl call me li Top .😂

Okay "li Top" well I'm Kelon but ppl call me Khoas.

How old are you Kelon?

23 wbu?

17 finna 18 in 1 week

So you a youngin 🤩

If you say so and text my number (601-***-****)😏

Okay say less.

Well I was texting him I got a notification from @toosii2x. Mentally rolling my eyes I clicked on the message.

__________________
What's y'all think Toosii texting her about?

Y'all mad at me?

Immma give y'all another chapter tonight maybe 2 who knows