013

Zanna Zyaire Thomas

______________________

Bitch get slick, I'ma cut the bitch,I'm a bad bitch, suck some dick (okay),If that bitch get slick, I'll cut the bitch" I sung while bending over twerking

Right now we was at a party that KyKy dragged me to. I didn't wanna come but I came because she said she'll buy me some shrimp Alfredo and Seafood.

I'll do anything she want me to do for food. I wasn't to supposed to get this lit.

KyKy handed me one cup I drunk it then one cup turned into two and two turned in 9.

KyKy was hyping me up once we heard "Give em hell mykel. I got a nigga i I got nigga that fuck me so great".

I started throwing it back and I look around a crowd started form around me.

Putting my hands on the ground I twerked in a circle motion feeling some body get behind me.

I kept going hearing him grunt. I looked at KyKy and she had a smirk on her face until she looked like she seen a ghost I looked up to see what she was looking at.

I was about to move until a bullet flew near me hitting the boy I was twerking on in the head.

Everybody started running around screaming. I tired to run with them until Bandz scream "Anna where you going"

I ignored him until I was grabbed by my hair.

____________________

Nau'Jour Grainger

"She got me fucked up word to my moms." I said grabbing her by hair pulling her too.

"Why the fuck your playing with me" I told her

"I ain't playing with you cause first your not my nigga and also my hands not in yo pants" she said pushing me cause he grip her neck

*Author :Why the fuck do he keep putting yo hands around her neck dude?

Mind yo fucking business this my girl not yours

Author but sir she's not yo girlfriend.You sound very much delusional right now.

Mane stfu up continue with the story cause the folks already gone be at yo neck for going ghost.

"You is my girlfriend what don't you understand about that"

"Umm a little bit of everything you said" she rubbing her chin.

"Bet" I said dragging her with me

"Aye we finna head out" I told gang nem. I glanced at her to see her face scrunched up.

"Who tf is we?"

"You and me now come on" I said pull her to the car letting her get before I pulled off

_________

Im finna show her some. I tapped her and told her to get out the car.

She mugged me before doing what I said.

We walked into the house then I grab her neck and pushed her to the wall.

"We you keep playing with me" I said in a raspy voice

"Why you keep putting yo hand around my neck?"

I grab her face pulling it closer to mines as I crashed my lips into hers. She kissed back until I slide my tongue into her mouth deeping the kiss.

I picked her up walking her into my room laying her on the bed getting on top of her.

________________________

Oh snapped what they about to do?

Why he catching an attitude with me because I'm telling the truth?

In this story some things are not how the real Nau'Jour acts so yea🤷🏾‍♀️

Word Count :572