Nine🥵

Zanna Zyaire Thomas
___________________

"You can keep hating, I'm poppin' regardless He want a bitch look like Megan Thee Stallion Don't want your nigga 'cause I want his daddy
I like to switch up my style every week
I gotta switch up my hair every day Ian no hoe but I do be on go" we all yelled.

Uncle Kal had annoyed looked on his face. So I giggled.

"I wish y'all would shut the fuck up. Y'all don't want nobody nor his daddy.Cant even switch up y'all hair every fucking day. Damn I should told Dre to come get y'all" he yelled turn down the music.

"Welp your mad.Whos Dre" I asked him

"Dre my son y'all gone meet him in a few cause we finna pull up to the house."

"KyKy that's who you was telling me about when we was the phone I asked?"

"Yea" she said getting on Instagram scrolling.

"How he look?" I asked sitting back

"You gone find out" she said smirking

"Oh ky wassaname told me I unblock em"

"Who"

"Wassam name" I said trying to give her a hint without saying his name cause my uncle does not play that.

"Who Toosi- dude I was trying not say his name do you understand hints?"

"Who that is annA" my uncle said looking at me through the mirror.

"Who is who?" I said trying not to look at him playing in my hair

"who is this Toosii nigga so I can be his ass then yours" he said turning left.

I squinted at KyKy then nudged Zy to wake her up. I'm finna lie.

"Ion know who that Uncle Kal but KyKy who was that boy that was in the camera that called you baee" I said trying not laughing

"Yea KyKy who tf is that" he said finna hit her

"Mane da she lying cause I said that boy name"

"No I'm not why would I lie" I said humping my shoulders

We pulled to they house I got out in rush so he wouldn't ask no more questions about Toosii.

I grabbed my bag and went into KyKy room and laid on the bed.

And for yall wondering no I didn't unblock him cause do I look scared of him.That nigga ain't gone neva see me anytways.

Knocking me out of my thoughts KyKy came in the room with a mug on her face.

"Mane why you lie on me" she said. "Cause you know I was trying to say his name around yo daddy and you still said his name so if I go down you go down too"

"Uggh you get on my nerves but let's take a nap cause Dre finna come pick us up in a li bit. She said laying down

I laid down beside her closing my eyes.

_____________________________
Pick a cover for the book I'm finna drop

_____________________________Pick a cover for the book I'm finna drop