First Photo and First Shit News?

Kendall's Pov
I shifted in the bed and attempted to pull the comforter off me. It felt like a thousand degrees and it didn't help that I had an enormous arm wrapped around me, but hey, Im not ganna complain.
The sun was shining through the windows and it was probably already mid- day. Not that me and Cris were hung over for something, he didn't drink anything and I only had half a glass of champagne, but we left the party pretty late which is why were waking up so late.
I slowly wiggled my way out of Cris's arms and made my way to the kitchen.
Honestly, I love the kitchen in his house. It beats my apartment kitchen any day. It all big and clean and stainless steel basically, something out of a magazine. Cris pretends he can cook, but he really cant, but its the effort that counts. My phone was on the counter next to Cristiano's and I pressed the home button to check the time, 2:35pm is what was read. Now my next move... was Cristiano's phone.... I'll be honest my intentions on clicking Cris's home button was to make sure he didn't have any texts from anyone he could possibly he attracted to, but my heart honestly melted when I saw me as his wallpaper. It was a picture from one of my photo shots that him and Junior came too. It honestly made me feels so good about myself ... and about Cris too. Sure I get compliments constantly, but I'd rather have 1 compliment from Cris, then all the compliment in the world. And its not easy to earn my trust. Im one of those people that builds up walls around their hearts so nobody can hurt me. But Cris has defiantly broken down these walls and increased the size of my heart by like a million. And im so glad I stopped pushing him away. Its like everyday he gives me something to feel special about, basically he makes my day, everyday. And its not even the big things that make me happy. I mean sure I feel a little extra special when he spoils me and gets me flowers and all these beautiful things, but honestly NOTHING beats the feeling of waking up in his arms. He always has me wrapped so tight that it takes me a few minutes to get out of his grip. Nothing beats getting to wear his button up shirts to bed. Nothing beats his hugs and kisses. Nothing beats cooking for him. Nothing beats him in general. He's just my everything at this point, and Cris is not shy with admitting his feelings to me and I wish I could just tell him how much I love him.

Cristiano's Pov

I made my way down the stairs to see Kendall dancing around in my blue button up polo that reached her knees. She had her back facing me and was flipping what looked like pancakes on the stove as she sang the word to "Boom Sem Parar" a song sang by my own sister, Katia. She used the spatula as a microphone and I stood there in my boxers trying to contain my laughter.

It however was not containable and I burst out laughing within 10 seconds. Kendall turned around stunned and smiled. She then continued singing into her spatula and using her other hand to do that hand moving thing that all singer do. It didn't take long for me to join her. And we were both belting out the lyrics.

"Baby, let me baby baby, oh my baby baby, oh oh oh oh oh oh.. Baby, let me baby baby, kiss me baby baby, oh oh oh tonight.

Quando te beijo quero sempre mais tu s a loucura que me faz vibrar. Quando me tocas assim demais. meu corao bate boom boom boom boom sem parar !" We sang until both our phones buzzed at the same time and the music that was coming from Kendall's phone abruptly stopped.

Group Message with Cristiano, Kendall, Kelly (Kendall's manager) , and Martin (Cristiano's manager)

Martin: Exciting news! Cristiano you've been nominated for the Ballon D'or and according to a few of my sources it looks like you have this in the bag! They say you have become mature both on and off the field and are happy to call you the best player in the world. Thank you Kendall for the positive publicity! Better start planning what your both going to wear!

Kelly: Great news! And thank you as well to Cristiano, Kendall's been on more magazine covers these past few months then she has her whole career. Im thinking after the Ballon D'or ceremony we'll stick to the original plan, maybe a wait a few weeks from some huge break-up. We'll get it in every magazine in the world!! When that time comes, you two wont be allowed to be seen together in the public eye. Better pick your outfits for the ceremony. Bye kiddos!

Kendall's Pov
As we sat there with these blank expressions on our faces I didn't know what to do. The only thing I did do was just lose control and burst out in tears. Cris pulled me into this chest.
"I don't wanna just stop seeing each other." I managed to cry out in between breaths.
"Shhhh don't cry." he said, but his voice was a little shaky.
"What are be ganna do?" I sniffled.
"Were staying together, but we'll give the media the big story that Martin and Kelly have always wanted."

___________
Im not ganna even make excuses for not updating in like how many months😂😂 Oooops Its just I honestly have like so much on my plate that wattpad is the last thing i care about. Im writing it at 12am so sorry if there are grammatical errors. More updates more frequently hopefully😉😂