2.

The next day, Cassidy headed to the dock to meet up with JJ and John B for some fishing. She quickly spotted the two boys and she ducked down quickly before they could notice her. Their eyes were transfixed on the tv that was showing a news report she couldn't make out. The girl took this as her opportunity as she quickly ran and jumped onto the back of JJ. JJ let out a girly shriek, before turning his head and noticing that it was just the small girl. 

"Holy shit Cass, please don't ever do that again," he begged, relaxing as she climbed down off of his back.

"No promises" Cassie replied with a  grin and turned her attention towards the TV that now had people crowding around it. 

"Looks like it's going to be a bad one" mutters John B. The staticky tv showed images of a hurricane that was moving right towards their small island. The reporter's urgency alone about Hurrican Agatha made Cassidy weary of going back home for the night. If things got bad, she didn't want to be stuck in that house. 

"Hey, JB? Would you mind if I stayed over tonight? Don't really feel like going home." Cassidy explained to the boy, looking at him with puppy dog eyes. 

John B chuckled after seeing the expression on the girl's face and slung his arm over her shoulders. "Of course Cassie. You know you're always welcome at my place." John B knew something was going on at her home but never felt it was his place to ask. But, he always made sure the girl knew she was welcome. She smiled up at him and squeezed his torso giving him a side hug. 

"Hey, do you mind if I stay over too?" JJ asked John B as he tried to push away his anger of seeing anyone else touching  Cassidy like that. He knows Cassidy and John B were just friends but that didn't stop his jealousy from setting in whenever he saw the girl him. John B nodded to the blond boy in acceptance.

Cassidy smiled in relief, knowing that JJ would be joining them. Not that John B was boring, but JJ just always seemed to make everything a bit more interesting. She slipped out from John B's arm and walked beside JJ back to John B's van. JJ slipped his hand into hers and gives her a smile that makes her heart beat a hundred miles an hour. She returned the smile and squeezed his hand in reassurance. Reassurance that everything was going to be okay. 

..............

Cassie rested her head on JJ's lap, lying down on John B's head. She traced patterns with her fingers lightly on his legs while he was busy rolling a joint above her. She looked up at the boy and smiled at the grimace of concentration on his face as he rolled. She got distracted looking at the blond boy and ended up getting flecks of what he was rolling in her eyes as some of it escaped the paper.

"Ah shit JJ. Please pay attention to what you're doing," she said frustrated, standing up and walking to the mirror, inspecting her eyes. 

"It's sort of hard to do that when a beautiful girl's face is right next to my junk," he commented smirking at her while she rolled her eyes at the boy's sexual comment. After making sure the stuff was out of her eyes she sauntered over to the boy and caught his eyes which were focused on the swaying of her hips. The brunette smirked and moved even closer to the boy, who at this point was extremely excited about this new development of events. She got so close to the point where she could feel his breath on her face but quickly breaks him out of his trance by flicking him hard on the forehead. She laughed loudly at the boy's pain as he dramatically fell back onto the bed and cried out for help. 

After hearing JJ's screams of "agony" John B entered the room and scanned the room quizzically seeing JJ curled up on the bed yelling for help and the girl on the other side of the room trying to contain her giggles. John B sighed and handed JJ a beer that he went to grab from the kitchen and went to sit on the swiveling desk chair across from the bed. Once JJ recovered from his injury Cassidy went back to join him on the bed and sits on his lap.