Chapter 4 (short +announcement)

~The Next Day~

Gabriel's POV

I woke up with the smell of Rei's cooking. I took a bath and wore my uniform. I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror. Handsome as always, heh. I went downstairs to see the both of my sisters preparing the table for the three of us. I noticed Andrea looking tired.

"Yo Drei, you okay?" I asked her

"I'm fine...just didn't get enough sleep..." Andrea smiled, but I knew there was something wrong.

I sighed and turned to her, "Tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"What's wrong?"

"I..." she paused, "I...think I won't last long here in high school..."

My eyes widened, "W-what do you mean?"

She turned to me and smiled, I saw the sadness in her eyes, "I might just drop out anytime soon,"

I was taken back with what she said, I looked at Rei and she was also taken back too. We really need to do something.

"A-.....Andrea, no!" Rei spoke up, her eyes tearing up, "Don't give up now! I-It's only your second day!"

"Yeah.....might be my last day as well," she sarcastically sighed

"That's enough Andrea!" I couldn't help myself but shout, "That attitude won't get you anywhere!"

"I know..." she said while looking up the ceiling,

"I-....I'm telling dad about this..." Rei said, sounding like she ran out of options.

Andrea sat up straight and looked at her, "Why?"

"Andrea, please don't be like this." Rei desperately tried to convince Andrea to look on the bright side,

"I can't! I can't! I just can't... I'm hopeless!" She cried

"Andrea! No! You are not!"

"How can you say so huh? Bet you're just saying that to make me feel better!"

"Five dollars!"

Andrea looked shocked. You can see the desperate look from Rei.

"Wha-what?"

"You owe me five dollars! I never said lies just to make anyone better!"

Andrea was still speechless,

"Just please, let us help you! At least try!" She added

"Please, Andrea." I joined in.

She looked at the both of us with her teary eyes. She sighed and smiled, "I-....I'll try...."

Rei hurriedly hugged Andrea, seems like Rei is back to her cheerful self...