summary+author's note

The sequel to The Vigilante's Handbook
CERTIFIED SUPERHERO

Anna Green might have finally escaped from Paramount Lake Academy, but her story isn't finished yet. Working for the Conspiracy in the metropolis of Nova City is no easy work, especially without her favorite boys at her side.
But with Diana's and the Conspiracy's help, the Queen of the Misfits might make it through this new phase of her crime fighting journey.
And she's bringing you along for the chaos.

A/N
It's me again.
Hi.
I know.
I wasn't planning on writing a sequel to TVH so soon. Just check the Q&A at the end of the last book. I had announced a different project and said I didn't have an idea for a TVH sequel.
But I couldn't stop thinking about our Misfits! They're persistent little buggers.
So here we are, starting the next leg of Anna's journey.
I love you guys and thanks for supporting me and this series!

A few ground rules:

1) I just spent all of April's Camp NaNoWriMo writing The Hero Recovery Program. So I have close to 25k of that written and approximately 0 words of CS. Which means this books might not get the most regularly updates, but there will be updates!

2) There are a lot of things I want to change about TVH. Mostly little things like minor characters, etc. Because I'm jumping straight into a sequel without revising TVH, be prepared for a few inconsistencies between the books.

3) Want more info and sneak peaks? Follow me on instagram @thespacedork I'm just saying, they got a sequel hint before Wattpad did.

First posted: May 19, 2020