it's been a while

I have seen all of your wonderful comments on TVH and CS and I know that I have been promising an update all year. (How have I not posted a chapter in almost 4 months??) 
Because yall are lovely people, you deserve an explanation.

It was brought to my attention a few weeks ago that someone stole books from 24 authors on Wattpad and began selling them on Amazon and other book websites. The Vigilante’s Handbook and Saving a Superhero are among those books.

To say it broke my heart is an understatement. I've spent years becoming a better writer only for a stranger to steal my work and claim it as their own. I had (have?) plans to start querying TVH for publication at the end of the year. I was going to post an overhauled draft here on Wattpad over the summer. However, I don't know if that is the smartest decision personally or professionally for me any more.

Wattpad has been my home for nine years. I'm so proud of the community we've built together, and I don't want to leave. For a few weeks I'm going to review my options and work on getting the stolen books taken down.

If you want to irregularly get updated or just chill with me online I'm on Twitter @ MNicoleBurton

Thank you all for the support! I hope you understand my decision and I promise that I will be back in some capacity in a few weeks ❤

M Nicole