Chapter 1: Pilot

Hey guys! It's me Kiyah! I just wanted to let you know that the chapters are more than likely going to be VERY long because I want to fit one episode into one chapter. If I do need to go into two I will definitely make sure to tell you guys! I also wanted to let you know that the chapters will come out in batches of two so If I take a while that is why.

Y/N's P.O.V:

--------------------

Me and my twin brother, Cory, walked over to the vending machine. We saw our teacher, Mr. Feeny grabbing a drink from the other vending machine.

"Good morning, Mr. Feeny," I chirped.

"Good morning, Mr and Miss Matthews," The older man greeted. He examined the things me and Cory had in our hands before looking back up at us.

"A candy bar? Doesn't your mother feed you two a proper breakfast?" He asked

"Oh, yeah, she does," I answer

"We just need to get the taste of this shredded wheat out of our mouths," Cory explained

"You know, you're not doing your body any favors loading up on junk like that." He informed. 

"Oh, thanks, Mr. Feeny. And please enjoy that high-vitamin astronaut drink you're sucking down," I told him with a smile that was sort of fake.

"There's no gravity in space, Miss Matthews. Therefore Astronauts suck up. Learn from them," He said. Cory looked at him with a confused expression while I simply shrugged.

As Mr. Feeny walked away, Cory and I went and sat back down at our table. Cory sat at the front of the table and I slid in next to our best friend, Shawn, and one of our other friends, Nick. "He's a teacher, guys. Keep ragging on him and he's gonna make your whole sixth-grade year miserable," Shawn started.

"We're gonna be miserable anyhow. At least this way we're taking him with us," Cory said

I looked over and saw a woman sitting with Mr. Feeny. "Hey who's that?" I asked calling the boys' attention to the woman.

"I think she's new," Nick answered.

"She must be new. She's talking to Feeny," Shawn concluded. 

"Ok, so how late did you stay up last night?" Nick asked changing the subject.

"Monologue," Cory said

"Monologue, First Guest," Nick said

"Monologue, First Guest, Bad Sketch," Shawn stated

"Monologue, First Guest, Bad Sketch, Funny Zoo Animal," I said.

"Monologue, First Guest, Bad Sketch, Funny Zoo Animal, Steve Laurence!" Nick said with a smirk

"Woah!" Cory gasped. I was at a little bit of a loss for words.

"Steve Laurence?" Shawn asked. Nick nodded confirming that he stayed up very late.

Just as I was about to spark up more conversation, the bell rings. "Well there's the bell," I say. Everyone starts to gather their stuff and leave

"Four hours 'til lunch," Cory said.

--------------------

In front of the class, Nick and a girl named Diana were giving a presentation of the ending of Romeo and Juliet.

"She's dead, Mr. Bornihay. Pick up the knife and kill yourself." Mr. Feeny had instructed

"Come on, Mr. Feeny, you and I both know she's not really dead. May I please stab her a few times just to make sure? He asked.