Epilogue - The Future

Everything that has happened in the past, lies the in the past. We're aiming for the future now.

It has been a long journey for you. From an ordinary second-year boy in high school to an adult with a lovely wife and a child. Nothing more can change now, right? Indeed. Because this... this will be the end of our journey.

Remembering all the journey you went through since you were a high schooler, many things had sure changed alot after attending Nijigaku Academy...

You were slowly playing with the strings on your guitar, trying to hum out a song, as your guitar skills has been aproven alot since the past few years thanks to a friend of yours. Your eyes were closed as you gave upon a bright smile glued on your face. You then heard a soudn coming from the front door, as you already knew who it was.

"Sweetie, we're home." You heard a lovely voice coming from the front door.

"Welcome home you two." You placed the guitar back where it belonged to as a little girl rushed over to you and gave you a warm bear hug.

"Did you miss me, dad? Did you?" The little girl asked energetically as her eyes sparkled in awe.

You laughed as you gave her a hug back. "I totally missed you when you left going to school. I was all lonely out here without you." You said with a sad tone.

The little girl you were hugging back was your daughter you and Nana had made. Her name is Sakura Nakagawa, since Nana's surname suited the best for that beautiful name the two of you had made up. Her personality was like Nana's and liked to play and learn the guitar with you.

"Well it's good to have us back, right?" Your wife Nana asked which you nodded in reply.

You sighed with a smile glued on your face as you looked out the window. "Time sure has passed. I can't believe we're together now as a family with a little cute daughter." You looked back towards your daighter and gave your daughter Sakura a pat on the head.

"Is it alright if I start cooking?" Nana asked on which you remembered that Nana still can't cook.

"Uhh... Maybe I should be the one cooking." You quickly stopped Nana before going any further.

"Eh!? You sure about that?" Nana said surprised. "You've done alot of cookings for us, so maybe I'll be the one treating you and our daughter something special."

You sweatdropped. "It's alright, dear. You do your things while I'm doing my things." You said as you tried not spitting the facts out.

----

After done making the food for the family and done eating it Sakura asked you to give her some lessons again about playing the guitar, and ofcourse you couldn't deny it. Nana watched along teh two of you as you teached Sakura the ways of playing the guitar.

"How about we play a song together?" You asked Sakura with a happy smile on your face after you were done with the lesson.

"I would like to!" Sakura happily answered.

"Mind if I sing with you guys?" Nana asked.

"Sure. Join in whenever you like." You told. And thus you and your daughter Sakura start to play with the guitar while Nana sang along.

"She still got the same beautiful voice when I first met her as Setsuna." You glanced towards Nana, showing a smile upon your face.

Time passed and it was getting dark already. Sakura already went to bed and you and Nana were staying up late watching something on tv. Nana rested her head on your shoulder and a blanked covering for the warmth.

"Can I ask you something?" Nana heard you say.

"Sure, what is it?" She asked.

"Why did you fell in love with me in the first place? I know that I'm kind and nice, but is there another reason other than that?" You question her.

It was unsure how Nana needed to answer that question. But the real reason popped into her head. "It's because you're always there for me. You just wanted for me to be not lonely all the time. Even though you're kind and nice, you're awfully were a little childish when it comes to hanging out with me." She chuckled.

"Eh!? Was I that childish?" You asked her.

Nana ignored the question and turned off the tv. As she headed towards the bedroom.

"Hey! Don't ignore me Nana! Please just answer it, will you?" You pleased her from behind for her to answer the question. But she still ignored it.

THE END

----

A/N: Finally this is done! I hope you all liked this story I made. Sorry that I couldn't come up with an idea for this chapter... But I wanted to end this properly as fast as I could. But this is all I could think of how to properly end this story...

UPDATE: I've managed to sneak in a SPECIAL chapter for this book since this book blew... the heck up. So if you're done reading this, go read the SPECIAL chapter just by scrolling or clicking to the next chapter!