Chapter 7 - A Confession To Make

Hi again everyone who's reading this! (Y/N) here and I should apologize that I wasn't here in the previous chapter. But that's okay, right? Uhm... Anyway, I'll be telling you what happened previously and from that before. So I'll be telling what happened combining the two chapters. So, what happened after I knew Nana's secret being Setsuna Yuki and her love her anime, manga and videogames, the two of us wanted to convince Nana's father to unban anime, manga and videogames. Did it work? Uhh... no. The most important problem is that her father wants us seperated from eachother because of that topic. And this is where I've made my plan on how to hang out with Nana again without her father knowing. And before going to that part, Rimo-kun finally knows Nana's secret too since the two of us peeked into a room we've never seen before. I still don't know what they were talking about.

Anyway, with that out of the way, my plan was that Nana would disguise herself as Setsuna and just hang out like that. Pretty easy if you ask me. The two of us went to a restaurant that was brand new and suddenly she told: "It's okay. It's your first time anyway going on a date with a school idol." I was blushing like crazy! A date? With a popular school idol? Um... sorry about that. Uhm... fruthermore our 'date' was fun and Nana left my home after we came back to my home for her to grab her stuff. And now it's finally the moment of time to confess to Nana! I wonder how I'll do it...

----

"Eh?" Okurimo tilted his head in confusion. "You want me to help you with what?"

"Do I seriously have to say it again?" You facepalmed.

"Well I get it what you've said. But... why even ask me?" He pointed at himself.

"You're the only friend I have and I thought maybe you knew how I need to confess to Nakagawa-san." You told him.

"And I've never thought you were going to ask me about this topic." He sweatdropped scratching his chin. "I guess I can help you. But did you really have to come here all the way just to tell me that? You could've just called me or text me."

"Well hearing the two of you having this conversation about someone's confession made me wanna join in too." The red with orange hair colored girl named Akane said.

"Akane-san, do you know something how I need to confess to Nakagawa-san?" You asked Akane instead.

Akane scratched her chin opening one of her eyes. "Why not sing a confession song to her? Rimo-chi told me that you have a guitar at home. So why not use that?"

"(Y/N) hasn't been practicing with the guitar for a while. And stopping calling me Rimo-chi." Okurimo crossed his arms giving Akane a glare while she chuckled.

"That's a great idea Akane-san! You're a genius!" You accept Akane's plan. "But Rimo-kun's right. I haven't been practicing my guitar since I got it."

"And that's the problem here. Even if you needed to be practicing with your guitar, you also need to write a song about your confession to Nakagawa-san." A boy with a sage green with black hair color named Shouta told.

"Gah! This isn't going to be working out!" You rapidly scratched your head.

"But this is why you're here right?" Everyone looked over to the boy with the blonde hair named Mosuke. "We can help you out with those things, right?"

Then an idea popped out of Okurimo's mind. "Ah! Maybe you don't really have to play the guitar after all. You just need to sing, while we're playing our instruments."

"That's an even more better idea!" Your eyes sparkled.

"Well I guess we can get a break from practicing for our concert." Shouta sighed. "But since we're doing this now, it'll take us alot of practicing and your singing to have it all completed. And we first need to make the lyrics."

Everyone nodded. "Don't worry! I'll handle the lyrics with (Y/N)-chi!" Akane wrapped her arms around you.

"I wanna help too!" Okurimo tackled the two of you with a hug.

"You're acting like a kid again." Shouta said in a annoyed tone as one of his eye twitched.

After a while the lyrics was finally done with the help of Akane and Okurimo. The four of them grabbed their instruments and you scrolled through the lyrics, wanting not to mess up.

"You ready, (Y/N)?" Okurimo asked holding his bass.

You nodded after you were done examining the lyrics. "I'm all ready you guys!" You stood up from the sofa and approach the four tp start the music.

----

"Maybe like this?" You showed Okurimo the note you wrote down to secretly give to Nana. It was recess and the two of you met up somewhere around the school for Okurimo to help you make a note.

He examine the note from the bottom to the top. He nodded and gave you a thumbs up. "It's all good. Now tell me, how are you 'secretly' going to give you that note to Nakagawa-chan?" He asked.

"I can just drop the note on her desk. It's easy as possible." You said.

"I guess so. If only she'll notice the note you 'secretly' put it on her desk." He joked.

"Stop making fun of me and the note!" You pouted as you kept hitting Okurimo with no strength to hurt him that much.

----

"Someone wanted me to meet him here at the park. But why?" Nana arrived at the park. She quickly reread the note you had secretly gave her and it said to meet you at the park.

Nana noticed a podium in front of her and stopped right in front of it. She noticed five figures onstage, as she knew the two people who are onstage.

You held the microphone tightly, as you were very nervous about it. You, Okurimo, Akane, Mosuke and Shouta have been practicing for the past few days. And now... now today it's finally the momeny for you to shine.

"Psst... Don't worry, (Y/N). We've got you covered underway the song." Okurimo whispered with a thumbs up. You nodded towards him and looked back to face Nana.

"Nana Nakagawa." You called her. "I've got this weird feeling inside of me for a long time since I've met you. You really made me change. So now, I want to return the favor. I-I mean! I just want to say something to you with a song I made with the help of my friends."

You took a deep breath as the music starts playing, it was a very relaxing and calming one with Mosuke on his rhythm guitar than his normal eletric guitar. Once it was the time your mouth opened as the words are coming out of you. You confessed to Nana with the song you made with the help of your friends. Nana widen her eyes as she listened to the song.

The song finally ended with a sound of one guitar string coming from Mosuke. Nana was in shock about it. You approached her as you took both of her hands. The two of you stared at eachother's eyes for a while as you finally spoke up.

"I really, really love you!" You confessed to her. "I made this song of the time we had so much fun together. I couldn'y think of anything else, but tpwith the help of Rimo-kun and his friends, I finally manage mysekf to confess to you with a song."

"I knew you were going to confess to me." You heard Nana say which made you surprised.

"I've been keeping my deep feeling for you all the way on its journey to the present time where you confessed to me." Nana told. "And I must say, it was a very romantic song you made for me." She smiled.

"So... does that mean?" A sudden hug was given by Nana. You were in shock, but also happiness appeared on your face. You hugged her back.

"I love you too... (Y/N)-kun..."