Chapter 1

THIRD PERSON'S POV

An agonizing scream filled the whole infinity fortress, the sound of blood being splatter on the floor and walls.

A boy with [H/c] hair who's screaming in pain, crouched down, blood seeping out his mouth his eyes closed tightly, veins popping out of his body, marks appearing on his neck down to his arms.

"S...stop..no..more please" he whispered softly, the excruciating pain he felt after receiving a certain amount of blood made his body paralyzed.

He was exhausted, wheezing and shaking.

"F-father... Please.." he begged, tears sipping out of his eyes his wounds slowly healing

His 'father's' eyes glared down on him, a dark aura surrounding him.

"Already giving up?" his tone held menace causing him to flinched

He slowly shakes his head and looked up making an eye contact

"I'm.. Tired.." he mumbled

His father leaned closer grabbing him by the neck, he flinched badly and wanting to run away, far from where he is, far from his father.

"You will be the one who'll fulfill my desires you will carry my legacy that's why I'm giving you my blood." he said

He let's go of him and walked away, a sound of biwa being strum echoes and soon he's back in his room like nothing happened due to what happened the boy passed out.

****

An hour have passed and he woked up feeling a bit sore, he stood up and leaned on his wall for support since he's still feeling dizzy.

He changed his clothes into a white yukata with black haori on top, the clothes was gift from his mother before she randomly disappeared...or that's what his father told him

He stepped out of his room and met the biwa demon, Nakime.

He waved at her and she just nodded at his direction, he roamed the hallways of the fortress.

He stumbled upon a room, he slid opened the door and revealed tons of demons, they all looked at the boy and bowed.

Scared that they might get killed by 'him' sice the kid is his son after all.

The kid sighed and closed the door, he just wanted someone to talk to and play with but being the son of the demon king wasn't going easy for him, but he knows someone who will probably play with him, knowing this demon has a mindset of a child...

He grinned and runs back to nakime, while on his way he tripped and fell down. He groaned and rubbed his head, the fall wasn't that hard to make his head bleed but it was enough to make him feel dizzy again

"What are you doing outside your room, Y/N?" he turned and saw his father looking at him with his stoic face

"I-i was ju-" he was cutt off when suddenly his father grabbed his arm rather harshly causing the boy to hissed in pain, he was dragged back to his room and scolded nakime for letting him out

Tears brimmed the corner of his eyes as he sulks in a corner of his dark room, he hates how his father treats him like he's some weapon to use against the world, he just wants a father who will look out after him who will care for him and love him.

At the age of twelve he suffered too much tortures from his father and he even got his head decapitated once because he disboyed his father and talked back to him.

This made him loathe his kind, he swore to himself that one day he will leave this place and side with the demon slayers and kill his father with his own hands

He knows it's impossible to gain the demon slayers trust knowing he's a demon himself and worst is he's the son of their worst enemy.

But he needs to make it happen.

Not long after he got out the fortress and tried to make a run being careful enough to not get chased or notified the demons, but he failed when akaza the upper moon three and Douma the upper moon two was sent to chase him and bring him back.

The chase was too intense since he was hard to catch, being twelve and having the same powers his father have gives the two upper moons a disadvantage.

He ran and ran until dawn was approaching, he was already getting tired from running too much and sometimes fighting back

The sun was peeking through the horizon causing the two upper moons to retreat, already thinking of how will they explain it to him without being killed.

The boy felt his eyelids dropping from exhaustion, he knew he will die from the sun but his body was too sore to move, he was happy yet scared

Happy that he finally escaped his father and his tortures, scared that he Will probably look for him and will do everything just to bring him back

He was his key after all.

His vision became blurry, he can hear footsteps approaching and the sound of swords being unsheathe, he can see a figure kneeling in front of him a hand was placed on top of his face it was warm and it made him feel safe and somewhat relaxed before passing out.

____________

So I decided to re-write the story cause when I was reading it, it feels empty to me so I'm gonna change it and try my best to stay in the Manga ~

:)