Desiring My Secretary 1

Logan Lopez

"Ahh! Shit. Faster!" She moaned loudly while I am fucking her hard and rough. 

She tried to move together with my pace and that made her moan more. "Faster, harder! Ugh! Fuck me hard, Logan!" she screamed as I buried my length in her pussy.

"Fuck!"

"I-i'm almost there... Please, harder!" She pleaded but I stop in the middle of her screams that made her mouth wide open. 

"If you want to come, ride me as fast as you can." Pag hamon ko at tila uhaw naman siyang tumayo at walang alinlangang ipinasok ang pagkababae niya sa akin.

I made a satisfying sound and smirked at her. "Make me come, sweetie," I flirtily whispered which made her want me more.  

"My pleasure," sagot niya at nagsimula ng gumalaw sa ibabaw ko.

"Ahhh! Shit! My walls ang tightened for you, sweetie," she said, trying to make me feel good, but I don't feel anything at all, except for a minimum of lust.

"Ride faster!" sigaw ko na agad naman niyang sinunod.

Nagtaas-baba siya sa pagkalalaki ko at pinapanood ko naman kung papaanong gumalaw ang dibdib niya. She has a good body and a big boobs kaya magandang panoorin ang pag-bounce nito. Dahil sa panggigigil ay hinawakan ko ang malulusog niyang dibdib at nilaro-laro ko ang nipples niya na siyang nagpalakas sa mga halinghing niya. Her screams are all over the room. I held her waist and guided her to ride faster. 

"I'm cuming! Fuck, Logan!" she cries and desperately moves faster than her usual pace. My manhood was buried more in her pussy and her walls are tightening which made me want to come. 

When I already felt my release, I immediately stopped her from moving and made her bend over to move harder and faster. I mercilessly fuck her and didn't mind how she looks like or what her position will be. I am so focused on my release that when she came, I still keep pushing and pushing. 

"Satisfy me!" I roughly said and push my self in her pussy.

She was moaning and screaming, desperate to reach another release. Sinasalubong na niya ang paglalabas-pasok ko na siyang mas nakapag trigger sa akin upang labasan na. Nang maramdaman ko ng lalabas na talaga ay pinalo ko ang pwetan ng babae at naramdaman kong nilabasan na siya ngunit wala akong pakialam. Mas binayo ko nang binayo ang pagkababae niya at makalipas lang ang ilang minuto ay sumabog na rin ang kanina ko pang pinakahihintay.

"Ugh... fuck." Pag-ungol ko.

"T-that was mind blowing," nanghihinang aniya at umalis naman ako sa likuran niya at itinapon ang condom na ginamit namin. I cleaned myself with a tissue and when i looked at her, she said the words that I hated the most. 

"Can we fuck next time?" She asked while doing some circles on her finger with her hair.

I saw a glint of hope in her eyes and I immediately give my favorite answer, "No." I coldly said. 

"But why?!" angil niya na nakabusangot na.

Tinapunan ko siya ng malamig na tingin at sinabi ang mga katagang sinasabi ko sa mga babaeng gusto akong maka sex ulit.

"I hate fucking with the same woman. I don't pick trash." The woman was too stunned to speak and I grab the opportunity to enter the bathroom and clean myself. Bago ko isara ang pintuan ay narinig ko pa ang mga pag mamaktol niya at hindi lumampas sa pandinig ko pagmumura niya.

Well, I don't care. Pare-pareho lang naman silang mga babae. This is not the first time that someone curse me after sex. I am not interested in any woman. They always tend to show affection, but I just want their service to satisfy my needs. I don't believe in love. That feeling is just a waste of time and money. All I need in my life is money, sex, and success. That's all that matters.