Chapter 11

Peter and Loki have known each other for a week now. They saw each other everyday and talked from sunrise to sunset. They were like family. The avengers were still confused about why Loki seemed to be so happy. At first they thought that he was thinking of an evil plan but then they noticed how he was hardly ever in the tower any more. One day they decided to follow him.

The avengers watched Loki stop by an alley and start talking to someone. Then a boy walked out seeming to be in his teens. He wore a large hoodie with sweatpants and his hair was covered in dirt making it seem a darker shade of brown than it should be. His honey brown eyes showed an emotion that they didn't think they would see. His eyes were filled with panic, as if he was constantly ready to run if need be. He had a few bruises on his face and he seemed very skinny. The team came to a conclusion at once..

He was homeless.

They saw how happy both boys seemed when they were together. They followed the god and child for the day and watched their interactions with one another. They felt sorry for the kid who had to be out in the cold constantly and had nowhere to go. They watched as Loki showed the boy magic who smiled. Slowly the sun started to set and they watched the two say their goodbyes and hug before going in different directions. The avengers headed back to the tower before Loki. All going to bed after the long day.

Peter on the other hand put on his suit and swung into the night. He stopped muggings with his usual jokes and he helped the strangers around him asking for nothing in return. Spiderman may have been called a menace but the people who he helped said otherwise.