Chapter 1071

Please don't forget to vote and follow fellas💖

-XavieZayne💋

Ate The Wrong Medicine

Those were the index and middle fingers of Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui’s right hand, breaking off at the root. There was still a pool of blood accompanied by Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui’s screams, making those who were watching to back up a few steps. Some people even shouted: “The Eighth Prince is crazy! He’s gone crazy!”

And at this moment, Imperial Concubine Li who arrived late also arrived in front of the main hall, she saw this alarming scene and could not help but tremble, and her mind which was already not that normal seemed to snap further. Some panic appeared on her face and she constantly searched amongst the crowd of princes and her vision finally focused, finding her son Xuan Tianfeng, quickly approaching him. Then she asked in an odd, crazed tone: “What’s going on? What happened to have to call me here in the middle of the night? Why did those palace staff say that I cursed the Emperor? Since when did I harm the Emperor? The person I harmed was clearly……”

“Imperial Concubine Mother, watch your words.” Xuan Tianfeng cut off Imperial Concubine Li’s words with a frown, “Imperial Concubine Mother should know what words can be said and what cannot be said, if you wish for your son to stand here and be well, then think more thoroughly in your heart, then look at the Eighth Prince and Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui, you do not wish for your son to follow in their footsteps, right?”

Imperial Concubine Li jolted and immediately understood what Xuan Tianfeng meant. She glanced at Xuan Tianming while feeling guilty but seeing that the other party did not look in her direction, she mentally breathed a sigh of relief. However she did not dare to careless speak anymore and wanted to ask the Empress, but right now, where would the Empress find the time to entertain her? Everyone’s thoughts were focused on the Eighth Prince and Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui!

Biting off two fingers from Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui did not lessen the agony felt by the Eighth Prince at all, not only was he in pain, he bore some hatred towards Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui. If it was the past, the Eighth Prince would not hate Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui, even if the matter did not succeed, that was fate, he still felt a bond towards his Imperial Concubine Mother. But ever since something abnormal occurred in his physical condition, ever since Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui went to Sheng Palace, he suddenly understood, this Imperial Concubine Mother already had the thoughts of abandoning him. She wanted to give birth to another son, as long as she still had another son, even if he was injured, or dead, it would not affect her interests, she can still prop up her other son on the throne.

It was these thoughts from Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui which caused feelings of hatred to brew in the Eighth Prince. With the mother and son having an estranged relationship, under the rage and the strange itchiness he felt, he bit off two fingers from Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui.

Currently, the mother and son were slumped in the plaza in front of Zhao He Hall and howling, each one shouting louder than the last. The Eighth Prince spit out the fingers in his mouth and finally remembered one thing, shouting loudly: “Where is Zhang Yuan? Why hasn’t he come out yet? Feng Yuheng! You harmed me with fake medicine! You deserve to die!”

Pa!

Once he said these words, a whip flew with great force from an unknown location, savagely hitting his back, the impact causing him to almost cough up blood.