Sixth

It's 6am and I'm feeling more exhausted than yesterday. I've got first medication at 4am and now I'm feeling worst. My head is pounding, I'm feeling really dizzy, and my eyes are burning. I'm sitting here like puppy and I'm looking at Sophie and deciding, if I can wake her up. I really need some medication and I don't want to be in the bed rest of the weekend. I should call my mother and ask her what would help me firstly. I grabbed my phone and stand up from my bed. I open the door and came out of the room.

After two rings my mother picked up the phone with sight. "What's wrong? Why are you calling me so early in the morning?",I probably wake her up but I don't give a shit about it now. I need help and she must tell me what I need to buy.

"I probably have flu...what medication would help me firstly?",I really want to go to that party but I really shouldn't drink with medication in my body. It isn't safe and I don't want to end in the hospital with intoxication from alcohol and medications.

"Should I come there?",I can hear her worries about me. I laugh slightly and shrug.

"No, no don't worry I just need some really good medication",the fact that my mother is nurse is helping me. I always helped her, and learning with her. I knew something about medicine but I need her opinion about medication.

"You should buy Paracetamol but be careful with it because it's very strong medication",I nod in agreement and looked at one girl which steps out of the room. She nod at me and I nod at her back. She is tall with light blond hair and she is wearing black coat with black jeans. "I can come if you need me, really",she say after some minutes, when I stare at the strange girl.

"No, I will be okay, thank you.....I will call you later, okay?",I stepped into the room back and I find Sophie sitting on her bed, with open eyes. She is looking like she don't know who the fuck she is.

"Bye",my mother told my, and I shut the phone. After some minutes standing on my toes, i'm feeling very tired and weak. I'm thinking about possibilities why I have flu. Maybe it's because the day when I was near ocean at it was really cold at the end of the night. Then maybe from climatize from the mall. It's very weird because I'm sick like twice in the year each year.

"Where have you been?",she is looking so much better than yesterday evening. I can say that only about her, that's can't be says about me. My hair is in low ponytail, and I forgot to take off my makeup.

"I was calling with my mother with some medication because I think that I have flu. Is pharmacy open in the Sundays?",I rubbed my forehead and I feel like i'm burning inside but in the outside, i'm very cold and I'm literally shaking.

"Yeah I can call Hunter to get you medication", I stare at her with open mouth. Why is she calling him when I need something? I don't wanna talk to him right now, neither see him or asking him for help.

"Absolutely not. I don't want to see him".

"And what do you want to do? Run to the pharmacy with fever?",she is right. I can't go there like I'm absolutely okay. I sighed and nod.

"Tell him to buy me Paracetamol and some painkillers",she nod and grab her phone under her pillow. I'm really hoping that Paracetamol will help me because I really want to go to that party. Paracetamol and painkillers with some rest and hot tea will probably help me.

"He'll bring it to you. How are you feeling?".

"My head is pounding much less than yesterday, but I'm feeling very dizzy and weak",I lay on my bed and tried to find some signal. I need to call Aiden and ask him how is he doing. I really miss him so much and I need to hear his soft voice. "Have we some tea?".

She stand from her bed and open her wardrobe. "I have one, do you want to?",I nod and she get out of the room. I don't know where she is going, but I hope that she is going to get me tea. When I was little, my sister always did me tea and hot chocolate, when I was feeling sick. That time with her is missing me so much.

After few time someone knocks on the door and Hunter stepp into the room. He is holding one bag from pharmacy, and on his face is angry expression. Someone woke up early. He handed me the bag and I just smiled at him.

"Thanks",I said quietly and sat on the bad. I hope that Sophie will be back soon. I open the box with medications, and take one.

"What is wrong with you?",he sat on the Sophie's bed and I rolled my eyes. Yesterday he was telling me what I can or can't do, and now he is asking me what is wrong with me. What is wrong with him?

"As you can see, I got flu and you...should go and leave me alone",I said sharply and he rolled his eyes. He is getting on my nerves and he isn't helping me with my fever.

"You are not as kind as you were today",he chuckles and I swear the god I'm going to punch him in his face.

"I was kind until you started to telling me what I can or can't do",he is out of his words I can see it. I'm really good in arguing and arguments.

"Don't flutter yourself. I just want you to be...".

"What? In safe?", he nod without word. I just don't get it. Why is he so careless? I really want to ask him about his past with girls, but I don't think it's a good idea. "You should go",I say madly and he stand from the Sophie's bed, and get out of the room. I sighed and closed my eyes without waiting for Sophie, and tea.