Eighteenth

Sophie's alarm is ringing near my head, and I open my eyes. My window is shut down, but I can see the bright sun, making his way through my window. I turn with grumpy face to Sophie, which is sitting on her bed. It's obvious that she is not happy about going away for three days. I don't know myself what I'm going to do. I don't want to go home becuase I know how my mom is feeling about me, missing my classes. She would be not proud of me, but I'm okay with that.

"I don't want to go",she screamed into her pillow, and pulled her blanket over her head. She is funny, and sunny even when it's 8am. I'm jealous on her constantly sunny moods, without being sad, or depressed. She is the light sun of my dark days, the friend I needed. Even now, when she is saying that she don't want to go home, I know that she is happy to take break from school.

"How long you haven't been home?",we never spoke about her family, nor about her mother or dad. Hunter is same-he is not talking about his own stuff.

"I came here one month before September like Hunter so....one month? But I don't miss them, and they don't miss us",I raised my eyebrows in surprise. I would never say that my mother don't miss me. I don't know where, or what is going on with my dad, but I know that he misses me too.

"Why? I don't believe it",her smile fade away, and she sat again on her bed. It's early 8am, but I can hear every voice behind my door.

"They are interested only in money, and they're job",she stand up from her bed, and walk in front of her wardrobe. I helped her yesterday to pack herself, which took us a couple hours. She is more stubborn than me. "But she is my mother, and when she need it, I'm here to help her".

"Yeah I understand",I grab Hunter's hoodie from my wardrobe, and pulled it over my head. In the morning the air is colder, and when I'm only in tiny T-shirt, I nearly freezers.

"What about Hunter? Did you talk to him?",she is looking at me and I stretched myself. It's very odd, talking to her about her brother, like nothing. I could never talking with someone about my sister like they're girlfriend. It would be so uncomfortable to me. And it still is.

"No...we hadn't talk since...the night",the words are spicy on my tongue. "Why?",she have to know something, when she is asking me about him. She knows that I'm slowly falling for him, even when I don't want to.

"And now you know, what Hunter is. He is only using you like his thing....I'm sorry that Hunter didn't talk to you since then...but this is him...he is like that",the word is repeating in my head again, again, and again. Maybe she is right, and he is only using me, controlling me, and make fun of me. He treats me like his toy, which actually I am. He calls me, and I always does what he wants from me. I'm really stupid..

"Yeah...I think that you are right",I say with lower voice, taking back my tears. She turned to face me, and reach my bed. I can see on her face smile, which my mother gave me, when my sister died. The smile, which is telling you that everything is fucked up, but you will be alright. I know that me and Hunter had nothing, but I hoped that I would find something...more in him. Something that I don't have for so long. I was naïve, and I still am. The naíve girl, which is still hoping, that the world isn't like everyone saying. But yeah, it is.

"I'm sorry...but you have to light up, and fuck off Hunter from you're head",I nod, and laid my head on her shoulder. "You should call Rayen, and ask him to go out...to change your thoughts",she stands up, and hand me my phone. In the every situation, she perfectly knows, what I should do. She is right, I need to go out, and change my mind. Maybe I need some drops of alcohol, but this later. Now, I need to call Rayen. I'm so lucky that he gave me his number last time, when we were near the river. I know that he is probably in the school, but he is always on his phone.

"Rayen?",I said first, when he entered the call.

"Sarah! I was looking for you at school but you are not there, where are you?",he is probably in the class, becuase I can hear the voices of people. He is so kind when he is saying me that he was thinking of me, and looking for me in the school. Actually, he is always kind to me, and I really like him...like a friend.

"I decide to stay on the campus today...but I have to talk to you about something else",I looked up at Sophie, who is smiling at me. She has on her her white sweater, and black jeans. I really like her style, she is always wearing something causal, but so sexy, and beautiful in the same time. She is like some style guru. "I wanted to ask you to...maybe go out tonight? I know that it's Thursday, but...".

"Yeah of course! Actually, my friend Adam moved his party from Saturday night, to today night, becuase his parents will be home at the weekend..so we could go there, maybe?",I don't know if the party with only Rayen, and full house with strangers is good idea, but it's better idea then to be here in the campus, alone.

"Yeah we can! So...call me later today, okay?",I'm feeling little odd, by going to strangers party, but I have to her know this city, these new people.

"Okay, I have class bye!",I pulled down my phone, and smile at Sophie. She is in front of her mirror, looking at her reflection. She don't have makeup on, but she is more prettier without it.

"So, what did he said?".

"We are going out tonight, to some party?",her eyebrows raised, and she turn to me. Her face is telling me no, you are not going to that party, but she knows that I'm going to that party, and she will not be there to stop me.

"Swear me that you will be alright...no alcohol, no drugs, in safe",I don't get, why is Sophie so protective.

"Yeah okay, I swear",I know that I'm telling bullshits to her, becuase she already know that I will have some alcohol, but no drugs. I don't do drugs actually, I'm afraid of them. Aiden once tried them and he told me that it's filth. When you are doing drugs, you don't know nothing about what are you doing, or what are other doing to you. And i'm afraid that I will do something really bad, with drugs in my blood.

"Okay...I will call you",she stands up from my bed, and pulled her mobile to her back pocket. "I have to go now but like I said, I will call you.. be careful",I stand up too, and hugh her tight. I will miss her so much, I was with her all day, even when we wasn't in the same class, we knew that we are here for one another.

"Bye!",I shout at her, and laid again. I don't know what I'm going to do but probably I will go to take some rest, before the party.

(Heyyy! I know that these last few days I wasn't posting the chapters, but i'm swearing to you that something really big is coming! Love you!❤️)