2.4

Alice stood in front of Peter ready to say goodbye so she, Hank, Erik, and Charles would head to Paris to find Raven

Alice stood in front of Peter ready to say goodbye so she, Hank, Erik, and Charles would head to Paris to find Raven. "Thanks for all your help, Speedy," Alice made sure to let him know that his help was appreciated.

She waved goodbye to the speedster and climbed up the steps leading into the plane. Hank followed after and headed for the pilot's seat whereas Alice opted to sit across from Logan.

After they had taken off and were in the air, Alice was thinking of her daughter from the future that Logan had mentioned to her. She wanted to know what she was like and what her life in the future was like but she was jumped out of her daydreams to hear shouting.

"I know that you took the things that mean the most to me," Charles mentioned as he sat across from Erik.

"Well, maybe you should have fought harder for them," Erik countered Charles's claim before the latter was out of his seat.

"If you want a fight, Erik, I will give you a fight!" Charles shouted loud enough for everyone to hear. Alice slowly turned her head as Charles ran over to Erik. "You abandoned me! You took her away and you abandoned me!"

Alice felt anger and sadness radiating from Charles and groaned as she slapped her hand to her forehead, trying to release the pressure pounding against her skull. She gripped onto one of the sides of her chair with her free hand to help keep her balance while Erik listed off names of mutants that they had all once known.

"Angel. Azazel." Erik spoke back while Hank lost control of the plane as Erik's anger took over his mutation, the plane making creaking sounds. "Emma. Banshee. Mutant brothers and sisters all dead," Erik informed them, his voice rising in volume.

The plane continued to lose control with electronic squealing as Erik became more and more enraged. Alice gripped onto her chair tighter with her other hand as the plane tipped to the side. "Erik!" Hank called out as Alice's head continued to ring loudly with Erik continuing to yell his frustrations at his old friend.

"Countless others experimented on, butchered! Where were you, Charles?" Erik yelled to him as he had fallen to the couch on the plane. "We were supposed to protect them! Where were you when you're own people needed you? Hiding! You and Hank. Pretending to be something you're not!" Erik shouted loudly. Alice clenched in pain as the anger and sadness continued to rush through her head, spreading throughout her whole body.

"Erik!" Hank yelled again but his voice was muffled to Alice. She forcefully made herself stand up in the unstable plane with the intention of intervening.

"Erik," she warned, making him glance over to her. Hurt was etched in his eyes after everything he had gone through and he was angry with Charles and Hank for hiding. He was even angry and upset with Alice as she left and never fought for the people that needed her. She didn't protect them when they needed her.