New School

It was my first day of Senior year and I was hella nervous. I woke up from my Alarm ringing in my ear,I quickly turned it off and went to the bathroom to start my morning routine. When I was done I picked out a cute outfit.

 When I was done I picked out a cute outfit

(Bri's outfit)

(Bri's shoes, Ik they look yellow but that's how they look) I walked downstairs to see my mom, dad, and my lil sister eating pancakes I laughed and said

I walked downstairs to see my mom, dad, and my lil sister eating pancakes I laughed and said.
B- So where's my pancakes at? Looking confused but laughing.
N- they over here sis.
I sat down next to Niya and ate my pancakes. After a while it was time to leave for school.
B-So it's time for me and Niya to go to school.
M- Have a wonderful first day and tell me all about it when you come back ok!
B&N-Ok mom! While laughing
M&D-Love you bye!
Me and Niya went out the door and went into my car

M- Have a wonderful first day and tell me all about it when you come back ok!B&N-Ok mom! While laughing M&D-Love you bye!Me and Niya went out the door and went into my car

(This is Bri's Tesla)
As soon as we get in the car Niya has to start talking mess.
N-If my car wasn't in the shop I would've been left. Rolling her eyes!
B-stfu for I make you walk! In a annoyed voice.
I opened the gates to leave and started driving to school.(If you are wondering what the house looks like here it is)

(If you are wondering what the house looks like here it is)

(This is the front)

(this is the back)***

(this is the back)
***

I then pulled up to the school parking lot and got a text from my bestfriend back home.
(B- Bestie Westie🤍, K- My Bestie🥺)

                                    My Bestie🥺

My Bestie🥺-hey Bri Hope u have a good day
Can wait to see you again. School without u is shit but hope ur new school treats u well, love u 😘

                                    Bestie Westie🤍-Awe thank bestfran Love u 2 and school will get better if u actually stay tf up😭.

My Bestie🥺- But them teachers be talking to damn much that I fall asleep.

                            Bestie Westie🤍-Well I have 2 go luv u❤️

My Bestie🥺-Luv u 2😘
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and Niya said our byes and stuff and went inside the school.( If u were wondering Niya is a sophomore.)
I walked in the school and mad people was staring. Niya then whispered.
N-Do these people got a staring or am I seeing things
B-Nope I see it 2.They better chill b4 I start getting rude.
Me and Niya both laughed. Me and Niya kept walking until a girl came up to us and ask were we new.
A- Hi My name is Aubrie but u can call me Aub for short u must be new.
B-Hi my name is Brianna but call me Bri and this is my lil sister.
N-Hi my name is Janiya but call me Niya for short and yes we are new.
A-Well I can already tell y'all are bad bitches so we are gonna get along well.
We all laughed and kept talking for awhile. I then ask Aubrie where the principles office was and she showed me the way.
I was walking down the hall when this cute boy kept staring and I went red a lil. He smirked the turned away.
Aubrie and Niya saw and smirked. I looked at them with confusion.
B- What?
A&N- U know what u did!
A- The boy u was just staring at is Ondreaz. He is the schools hottie and Bad boy but is not really into commitment.
N-Well does this Ondreaz boy gotta younger brother bcuz I wanna shoot my shot! Being serious.
Me and Aub laughed while Niya looked at us with a serious face.
A-Yea he does his name is Tony and he is in the same grade as u so u better get ur man sis!
N-Say no more! With excitement!
We finally reached the principles office and he welcomed us in.
P- welcome to your new school Brianna and Janiya Here is your schedules. We said thank you then he said.
P-Well I see u already met ur tour guide.
B-Yea she's really nice
P-I will let u go to ur fist class,Hope u two Like the school,
Me and Niya walked out and met Aubrie out side the door.

*Skip to when she finished the tour and was walking to her first class bcuz why not😁!

I was on my phone walking to class until somebody came up me and took my phone out of my hand
B- Give me my phone back b4 I rock you. I said with anger
O-Naw I rather not.
I looked up and saw it was Ondreaz. I rolled my eyes.
B-Um, u Don't have a damn choice so I advise u to give it back.With anger in my tone.
He soon then walked closer and closer to me until I hit the nearest wall.
O-U better keep your pretty voice of yours down b4 I make u scream other things. he whispered in my ear.
I gulped and felt chills go through my body then I thought
(I am not about to let this boy get to me.Let me show him who he really dealing with.)
I then smirked then got to his ear  and said.
B-I Don't think that will be happening so I suggest you keep in your pants!
I then grabbed my phone and walk to class to class leaving him in the same spot.
I walked into the class room and sat by myself since me and Aubrie didn't have this class together . I then introduced myself then sat back down. I was on my my phone until the Ondreaz walked in the class and the teacher said.
T-Mr. Lopez ur late again, one more late and u will be sent the the principles office again. While rolling his eyes.
O-Sorry can't make that a promise .
He chuckled then looked up and saw me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and went back to looking at my phone. Ondreaz sat next me and said.
O- for someone who is not nice to me your sure are following me.
I looked up and said
B-you? Baby I don't follow ass holes like u! Besides for me to be following someone I gotta be really into them.while looking at my phone.
O-we'll see about that! He said with a smirked
I let the words go by and was focused on my phone.
We are half way into the class and I felt someone's hand on my thigh. I jumped a little and looked at Ondreaz with disgust.
B-Get ur nasty ass hand off me. I whispered.
O-Nah I'm good. I smiled
I then grab his hand and moved it off my thigh. This time Ondreaz put his hand higher on my thigh. I quickly got up and asked the teacher the go to the bathroom. He let me go and I walked out the class. I was walking to the bathroom until someone pushed me into the janitors closet and slammed me to the wall.
O-Baby girl ur not getting away from me that easy. While he smirked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this is the end of this chapter.(Sorry I left u with a cliffhanger.) I hope u liked it and plz leave ur opinions in the comments. Also like this story plz. I will prob do another chapter tmr😁!