Almost Caught Slippin

*Recap
O-Baby girl your not getting away from me that easy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Play song now)

Bri's POV
I was not ready for was about to happen but I was not scared either. He came closer and kissed my neck. He kissed my g-spot and I moaned ,I then felt myself get a little wet. He smirked and said
O-I see I got you wet
B-just stfu and keep going
He did as I said and I moaned a little louder. He covered my mouth.
O-Shh you don't no one to here you
I nodded and tried to stay quiet.He unzipped my jacket and started feeling on my breast over top of my bra. It felt so amazing,The way he was so rough but smooth at the same time. He unbuttoned his shirt and put his body against mine. I rubbed my hand against his tone abs and started to kiss his neck. He groaned in pleasure.I then stopped and smashed my lips against his. our lips moved in sync and was harsh. He licked my bottom lip ask for entrance but I denied. Soon after he put his hand around my neck and squeezing it a little I then moaned and he took the opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth. Ondreaz then unbuttoned my pants and put his hand on the rim of my draws. He was about to go deeper but then he looked up and ask for permission, I nodded and he removed my draws.He then put two fingers inside me. I bit my bottom lip to not moan but I couldn't. He then put three finger in and curled his fingers I was a moaning mess. He was about to suck me out  but some one knocked on the door.
(Random person=RP)
RP-Hello is some in here, if so can u hand me the broom? With a disgusted tone.
B-Shit,Hurry button up ur shirt and go out first. I whispered
O- Why tf do I have to go first.He said with a questioning look.
B-Because yo ass dragged me in her so u go first.
I Got my self together made sure my hair didn't look messy grabbed the broom and walked out the closet.
B-Here u go! Handing the broom to the boy and walked away. I walked back to the class to see Ondreaz already sitting in his seat. I sat down beside him and let the air I didn't know I was holding out.
O-That was fun,but next time no interruptions.
I looked at him with a smirk
B-I don't think there will be a next time.
Soon then the bell ringed for next period which was lunch. I walked out my the class room put my stuff in my locker and walked to lunch. Soon then Aubrie walked up to me.
A-So how was your first class?
B-Let's just say it came with a lot excitement!r
A-What was so exciting about the class
B-You ain't ready for the story but I will tell u at lunch ok!
A- Bitch it better be good that your making me wait
B-I'm telling u it's good! I laughed and walked in the cafeteria with Aub.

*SKIP TO WHEN THEY ARE SITTING AT THE LUNCH TABLE.

TBC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you think will happen at lunch?

Sorry for the chapter being short but How did you like the second chapter? Plz like and comment I want to see ur opinions. Also I will try to post tmr. Byee❤️