Signs of relief and scares!

Ondreaz's POV
When Bri and her sister left it was just me and her father.
I was holding the gun and pointing it at the Alex on the floor while their dad called the police.The police finally showed up and took him and put him in hand cuffs
A-Watch when I get out ima kill you.pointing at me
A-you!pointing at their dad
A-And your baby girls! He said with a smirked
O-I think you wouldn't make it to them if I'm around. I said walking to him.
The police then took him and congratulated me for knowing what to do.
T/D-Thank you son for helping me and my kids out.
O-No problem sir
T/D-My name is David Washington. But I have a question why were you coming here.
O-Well me and Bri go to the same school and I came to ask her about a test.
I deadass lied to his face. I didn't want him to tell him I had sex with his daughter and one of my hoes attacked her. I didn't wanna die now.
D-Well you seem like a responsible and respectful young man. Can you plz keep an eye out for the girls at school and other places.
His phone started to ring
D-Sorry but this is there mother she is worried and screaming in my ear. But promise me you can do that for me?
O- I promise!
I then walked back to my car and went home. I told Tony everything and he was shocked.
T-So your telling me you had sex and saved people in one day.
O-Yea but I wanted to see Bri and tell her sorry.
T-Damn she really made you sound like a lil bitch huh.
O-Stfu but how was your day. Was it the usual you making out with a girl the dropping them!
T-I saw this beautiful ass girl and wanted to show what I can do but she rejected it and said she don't wanna move fast.
O-Damn your first rejection. I laughed
T-Her name was Janiya and her sister was Bri
O- Well damn. Well I'm tired so gtfo my room.
T- aight gn
Niya's POV
I was so upset for my sister. As soon as she gets over her anxiety from Alex he shows up and tries to kill her. I wanted him dead but I knew if I did any of that I would be in a lot of trouble. I was in my thought until Aubrie knocked on the door.
N-Cone in
A-Hey gurl just wanted to make sure you was ok and if you needed anything
N-I'm good... I'm just worried about Brianna.
A- I'm truly sorry for what happened but how did she get in a relationship with the bitch.
I explain the whole story about how they met,how he changed and beat her,and how she had anxiety and that's why we moved.
A-Omfg She went through all that.
N-Yes and I wish I would've new from the beginning.
A-Bri put up a fight and will keep going don't put this weight on you. Any way how was your first day of school?
N-Well Tony tried to hit on my but I rejected.
A-Damn it's his first rejection. She laughed
N-Nah cause he was trynna kiss me and I didn't want to do that shit.
A-Well tmr we have a day off so we can have a girls day. Gn
N-Gn
I finally went to sleep. While I was sleeping I had a horrible night mare of my sister getting raped in front of me. I shot up, sweat all over me and tears streamed down my face. I decided to watch tv and stay up all night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey y'all so how did you like this chapter. Anyway do y'all want me to do a character chapter or do a background story for Bri. Choose one in the comments and make sure you like❤️.