Who are u!

Bri's POV
After I told Aubrie everything that happened she was hyping me up. I told her that it was never gonna happened again bcuz I don't even know him like that. When I was about to sit down some her pushed me and I dropped my food.
B- Who are you! Bcuz whoever you are your about to get me another gotdamn lunch
D- First off my name is Danielle and second keep ur fucking hands off my man you slut!
At this time everyone was staring and I was heated
B- Wtf did you just call me?I said with anger
D- You heard me bitch? She smirked
B-First off hoe you don't know who I am so you better check yourself before I throw your ass and second whoever your man is I don't fucking want him and whoever he is go hop on him not me bitch!
D- well thats not what I heard from the closet?
Everyone started their ooo's and shit and I was ready to punched this bitch! That's when ondreaz walked in confused as ever.
B- Oh your talking about ondreaz... Baby he came on to me. He wanted me instead of your ugly ass!
He then walked over and grabbed my wrist
O-Come on bri just stop!
B-No keep your hoes in check and maybe I wouldn't be in this situation!
D- Stfu already we heard enough from you!
B- Keep talking your shit and ima show who tf I really am!
I was about to punch her until someone put me on their shoulder and carried me out! When I was put down outside I seen it was ondreaz!
O- yo you need to chi-
B-Don't ever fucking tell me to chill out. If u would've kept it in your pants I wouldn't be in the shit.
O- But you fucking liked it so this shits not just on me!
I started laughing he looked at me like I was on drugs or something. Then I slapped him.
O- Wtf was that for!
B- Awe did that hurt! I did a pouty face then laughed. I left him and went to my next class heated.

*SKIP TO WHEN YOU PULL UP TO YOUR DRIVEWAY BCUZ I DONT GOT MOTIVATION;)

I pulled in my driveway to see a some what a familiar car. I put my car in the garage and went inside the house. When I went in I hear my dad yelling gtfo and don't show up here again. I was confused until I saw someone I didn't want to ever see again.
??- Hey baby girl.. did you miss me? He said with a smirk.

TBC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who do you think the mystery person is? Sorry for not posting a lot has been on my mind. If you like the story so far plz like. See ya tmr❤️!!