twenty nine

sunday 6:02

"YEAH, MOM. I'LL call you when i land." she laid her head on the chair as she impatiently waited for her friends to get to the airport.

the lines at the check in were obnoxiously long. everyone was tired and the grumpy moms who were skipping her place in line were no exception.

"nari!" she turned her head towards the direction of the sound. hoseok was first to lead the group, standing out with his obnoxiously large versace sunglasses.

"there's not even any sun outside you dumb fuck." namjoon hit the back of his head.

hoseok looked up at him and scoffed, "not with your attitude there aint."

seokjin pushed through the crowd of people rather dramatically and screamed immediately pulling nari in for hug, "i'm gonna miss you so much!"

nari was close to tears. she didn't realize how close she'd gotten to this group of people and how hard it would be to leave. "i'm really gonna miss you guys."

namjoon rubbed her shoulder embracing her with welcoming arms and said loud enough so only she could hear, "i'm sorry you're not getting the chance to see jungkook before you go. i know how it feels to have to leave the person you love."

nari began to make small talk with yoongi, who she had conversed with the least out of all the guys, in an attempt to break the ice. "nice to see you got out of bed for me."

he squinted slightly, eyes tired "not gonna lie they had to drag me off the couch." he rubbed the back of his head. "but i'm glad they did. you're gonna do great things, nari."

"flight 328 seoul to new york is now boarding. please make your way to gate 5." nari stared at the line of people waiting in front of her gate. this was her chance. the chance of a lifetime.

their heads all turned to nari with a sniffle. "guess that's my cue." she picked up her carry on and looked back at her friends, "group hug?" the 6 guys jumped on top of her, excited yet scared for the girl to begin her new life.

"i love you guys," she smiled bitterly trying to enjoy the moment. "we love you." they said simultaneously. she waved to them one last time and took a deep breath before entering the plane. she was about to begin a new chapter of her life.

THE END