*CHAPTER 2 ~ Help*

Megan's POV
Finally finding a seat, I started talking.

"Gosh I hate that autobiography, when will they stop asking us to write those?" I said, probably more like complaining of the work we did earlier.

"I know right! Their just making us remember bad stuff about our lives..." Harper says and starts eating her food.

"Guys, stop. It's school, we can't do anything about it." Cliffor says with food in his mouth.

"Fine, it's just that, nevermind." I said and was going to dig in my food when Iris suddenly laughs alone. I looked at her, and she was reading a book, again.

"Iris, it's lunch time, put down your book!"I said, making her look at me instead of the book.

"Just one more chapter." She says and continues reading.

"Ugh..."

"Let her be Megan, you know she loves reading." Cliffor says.

"I know but, can't she at least put it down when eating?" I say and just smiled, are all smart people like this?

***
Times passes and classes resume. I feel so tired during class hours... I looked at our teacher, hhmmm, I guess he won't notice me. I'll just take a short nap...

Cliffor's POV
"So will everyone read page 23?" Looking at sir, he was looking at someone. I followed his gaze and it was Megan, sleeping. Haha, she's sleeping again.

I quickly crumpled a sheet of paper that was on the floor, and threw it to Megan, headshot.

She immediately woke up looking at me, murmuring the words, "thanks".

"Cliffor." Harper whispers, who was just behind me.

"What?"

"Do you have any food? My lunch wasn't enough."

*sigh* Do we always have that friend that needs food every hour?

I brought out my snack that I was not able to eat a while ago.

"Thanks!" She says happily.

I'm used to this kind of stuff, I help my friends when they need me.

Sir started talking about something, bet he was talking about something so boring. I didn't want to listen.

"Cliffor, if you listened to me, what is abscissa?

Oh shit.

I nervously stood up, obviously not knowing what to say.

"Ummm..." I looked at Iris who was also looking at me with that smile. She knew I needed help, and that smile indicates an exchange for her help. Aish.

"Sir! Let me answer for him!" Iris says who was excitedly raising her hands.

"Go ahead."

"An abscissa is the horizontal or x-coordinate in a two-dimensional rectangular Cartesian coordinate system. It is obtained by measuring parallel to the x-axis compare coordinate."

"Good. So..."

Phew, good thing I have a smart friend. This is what I liked, I help my friends, they help me. Iris turned and looked at me, waiting for me to say something.

"Thanks." I murmur.

***
"Do 20 pushups." Iris says. This is the exchange for her help earlier.

"What? We're in like, infront of a ton of people." I said.

"So? C'mon, just do it."

"Aish."

So yea I did, I got into a pushup position and started doing pushups.

"1... 2... 3... 4... 5..." Harper was counting when suddenly,

"Yow, what are you guys up to?" Isn't that? Mia's voice?

"Hey Mia, look, it's Cliffor doing some pu---"

I quickly stood up, cutting off what Megan was going to say.

"H-hi Mia." I said nervously. She can't see me doing pushups, it's embarrassing.

"Hi Cliffor. Were you doing some pushups? Why'd you stop?" She says with that sweet smile of hers. Ugh.

"Ummm, I've had enough, haha..."

"What do you mean enough? You weren't even close to 20." Iris says.

I turned and looked at her, talking to her with my eyes, "Mia's here."

"C'mon, it could impress Mia, you know." Megan whispers to me.

I looked at Mia who was just there, looking at me with a smile.

I just went back to my position and did the last 15 pushups.

"You were good, I like that. It makes you look even more handsome." She says smiling brightly and even pinching my cheeks.

"Anyways, I have to go guys, I have projects to do. Bye!" She waves goodbye and starts to walk away from us.

"Bye..." I said, just looking at her from behind.

"See! She thinks your handsome hahaha!" Megan says and starts laughing.

"She even pinched your cheeks hahaha, feel good huh?" Harper says as the three of them laugh at me.

"Why are you guys laughing? Stop."

"Because, it's fun teasing you specially when it's  about your crush, Mia. Hahaha!" Aish these girls.

"Stop! What if someone hears you?"

"Then, good luck to you. Haha bye!!!" Iris says and pulls the other two.

*sigh*

*****
Hey guys! Do you have those friends that are:
- Very fond of books?
- Always there to help you?
- Very smart they are like a dictionary?
- Always hungry?
- Always teasing you with your crush?

Welp, you are lucky  ❤

Vote, comment and share, I'd love to listen ❤