The beginning

Quick A/N
A huge thanks to Hellyahell on Tik Tok for giving me permission to write her AU. Go check her out👍

Izuku was 4 years old when he found out he wouldn't get a quirk. It shattered him. He spent about a month stuck in his room, only coming out for lunch and to use the bathroom. His mom decided to call his father. They talked for a bit until his lunch break was over. Inko went over to her computer and bought 2 plane tickets to America.

Inko went up to Izuku's room and knocked on the door. She heard a small mumble signaling that she could come in. She slowly pushed the door open and stepped in, closing the door behind her. “Izuku sweety?” The lump of covers moved to where a small face poked out. Inko walked over and sat next to him. “Me and your father planned a trip to his place. Would you like to go?” Izuku's blanket cocoon bounced up and down with his head. “Ok, lets pack. We’re going to leave tomorrow morning.” Izuku jumped out of the blankets and grabbed his yellow bag. He walked up shyly to his mom. “Can you help me pack mama?” He said while holding his bag up. Inko put her hand on his head and ruffled his curls, “Of course sweety.” That night the two packed and ate dinner.

---Time skip to morning---

Inko walked into Izukus room and shook the small boy. “Izuku. Izuku, wake up.” The young boy sat up and rubbed his eyes, “Are we leaving now?” Inko nodded and picked him up. She floated the yellow bag to her and grabbed her bag. Izuku was already asleep again on her shoulder by the time she made it to the car. She put the bags in the passenger seat and gently set Izuku in his seat. She strapped him in and drove off.

The two arrived at the airport about 1 hour later. Inko grabbed the bags and woke Izuku up again. They both went through security and put their bags on the rack. They made it on the plane and settled in. About 5 minutes later they took off to america.

---Time skip to when they landed---

The plane landed around dinner time. The sun was low in the sky. The two got off the plane and got their bags. “Mama?” “Yes Izuku?” “How are we going to get to daddys?” He asked while looking around the airport. “He’s picking us up.” Just as she said that a man walked up and lifted Izuku into the air. “Daddy!” Izuku shouted with his hands in the air. “Hey squirt.” “Hey Hisashi.” Inko smiled. Hisashi kissed her on the cheek, “Hey Inko.” Izuku looked down, “Daddy, I’m a giant.” Hisashi laughed, “Yeah you are. How would the giant want to go to my place and have some dinner?” Izuku giggled, “Silly daddy.” The 3 started to head to Hisashi car while they caught up.

---Time skip to morning---

Izuku was already up and walked out of the guest bedroom. He looked around the house before stopping at a large bookshelf. There were so many books. He heard a noise come from the kitchen and walked over. He saw his dad making a pot of coffee. “Hi daddy.” He said while looking around the kitchen, “Good morning Izuku.” He paused for a second. “Hey. We should all go to the library today.” Izuku smiled, “That sounds fun. When can we go?” “When your mom is up and ready to go.” Hisashi said as he poured himself a cup of coffee. Izuku smiled and ran out back to the living room.

Izuku was back inground of the bookshelf. He was reading over the books. He shrugged and grabbed a random book to read. “Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief? It looks good.” Izuku said as he sat on the couch and started reading.

Inko woke up about an hour later to the smell of pancakes. She walked out of her room and went to the kitchen. “Good morning Inko.” Hisashi said as he handed her a cup of coffee. She smiled and headed to the living room. She walked in and saw Izuku reading a book. He looked up and closed the book. “Mama, can we go to the library today? Daddy said yes.” Inko smiled, “Sure.” “Yay!”

The 3 went to the library about an hour later. Izuku was on his dad's shoulders and Inko was walking beside him. They walked into the library and Hisashi set Izuku down. “Go and look around. Just come back in 1 hour. Meet us at the checkout desk. You can get 2 books.” Izuku smiled as he hugged his dad's leg quickly before he ran off into the library.

Izuku was looking through a shelf of old books when one caught his eye. It was a large brown book with gold trim. Izuku grabbed it off the shelf. It had a pentagram stitched onto the back in gold. He turned it around and saw the title also stitched in gold. “History of Witchcraft”