I don't know what to title...

Suddenly Izuku was surrounded by many students. In this case “Saved by the bell” was not an expression. The bell rang and a super groggy caterpillar came in. It made it halfway to the front before standing up to reveal their teacher. Everyone quieted down and went to their seats, each silently vowing to ask questions later.

“Anyway,” The teacher started. “I am your teacher, Shota Aizawa. You will NOT call me Shota or you will be expelled.” Izuku could almost see everyone sweat drooping from that. “Put on your training uniform and meet outside in 15 minutes.” And with that he left.

Izuku was the first one up and quickly changed.

Walking onto the training field he walked up to Aizawa. “Excuse me?” He asked, gently poking the man. “What?” He said, turning to the boy. “Am I allowed to use my bag?” Aizawa looked at the bag then back to the boy. “Why?” Izuku laughed nervously, “I-I’m quirkless s-sir. T-the stuff in m-my bag helps me.” Aizawa raised an eyebrow, now interested. “What can you do with your bag?” Izuku smiled and opened the bag, taking out a book and a charm. “I-I’m a witch. I cast spells with the right things.” Aizawa looked over the worn out book and the brand new charm. “Whats that do?” He asked, pointing at it. (In the book, Aizawa still kinda hates everything but cats, but he is a curious dad) “This is a charm. I hold it and rehearse a few lines then get whatever it is about. This one is a levitation charm.” Izuku said, happy he can share this with someone that wasn’t his mom. “Can I see?” Aizawa asked. Izuku nodded before mumbling a few things. In no time he started to float about a foot off the ground. Aizawa smiled softly, extremely impressed with Izuku and this witchcraft thing. “You can use your bag.” He said. Izuku smiled brightly, “Thank you Erasure.” He said before levitating over to the bleachers and sitting down. “Wait.” Aizawa said.

-Izuku's turn in the ball toss-

“Midoriya, it’s your turn.” Aizawa said, writing down Minas score. Izuku got up and rifled through his bag on his way to the circle. After a few more seconds Izuku pulled out Thyme (Time) and Rosemary (They are strength and luck herbs) Looking down he picked up a rock that was on the ground. “What’s he doing?” Someone whispered. Izuku rolled his eyes as he put some of the herbs on the rock, pocketing it. (I don't know any spells. Don't quote me on this shit) He grabbed the ball and threw it.

“210.3 meters.” Aizawa said, super impressed. Almost the whole class cheated. It wasn’t his best work but Izuku was proud of it.

-After that stuff… Back in the classroom-

Izuku decided to take a seat in the back of the class. He sat down and pulled out his phone.

Izuku: Hey mom. Do you need anything from the store? I can stop by after work.

Inko: That would be great honey. Could you get some more sugar, milk, and some tea?

Izuku: Sure. I’ll see you for dinner.

Inko: I expect you to tell me all about today. I’ll see you then baby. <3

Izuku put his phone away and pulled out his journal, wrote a few things down, then put it away and replaced it with The History of Witchcraft. He’s read the book so many times he’s practically memorized a few chapters. Pulling out the bookmark, Izuku started to read.

About 10 minutes later Izuku was brought out of his reading by the lunch bell. He bookmarked his page and put it back in his bag. “Mr. Aizawa?” He asked, walking up to the teachers desk. “Yes?” He said, looking up from some paperwork. “Would you like some tea? I’m going to make some and thought I should offer you some.” Aizawa smiled, “That would be nice.” Izuku nodded before leaving for the cafe.