Shera Wali Mata

Hello guyz please comment aur vote kar diya karo, merko bhi achha lgta hai jyb aplog neri story ko pyaar dete ho

_______________________________________________

As they all were sitting in and having their food suddenly sana saw a girl wearing salwar kameez she was going towards the counter then suddenly zehrili member of chugli gang stopped her and ordered her to bring the food that girl simply went to the counter and bring the food.... Every body can see this as sherwala ordered her loudly....

She was about to leave when suddenly paras hpld her from her wrist....

P: kisi ne kha terko jane ke liye

Girl: dekho please hume jaane toh humne vo kr dia na jo tumne kha

P: ha toh koi ehsaan nhi kia tumne...

Arti: exactly.... So shefali kya karana hai isse...

They thought for a while then bhau said....
Bhau: dekh 2 choice hai terepe ya toh apna duppata yha de ya ( he lifted some sauces anf mix them together)  isko pee.... Sab teri choice hai jo man me aye kar...

Girl: please hume jaane do mat karo ese..... Please she started pleading

Shef: yar kya batmeez log hai.... Aur fekho sab kese dekh rhe hai koi hrlp bhi nhi krra uski...

Sana: tu bhi toh dekh hi rhi hai bass

Shef : itn ahai toh tu madad karde na uski..

Sana: well thanks for the permission.....

P: la apnna dupatta de

He was about to pull her dupatta then suddenly sana pushed paras due to which he fell down on the chair and held that girl and star walking, from there...

Zeherwala: stop.....

Sana royaly ignored her and start walking...

This made sid's group chuckle....

Zehrwala saw that and felt embarrassed and she wemt toward shehnaaz stomping her feet.....

Z: how dare you....

S : kyu dobara live demo delhna ha kya khud par...

Z: we are seniors humse koi ese bat nhi krta..

S: but mai karti hu aur karungi... Ek class age hone se senior nhi hote apno harkato se senior hote hai....

Z was about to say something when paras cpme in between

P: listen you... Idiot you want to save that girl thats fine but you knw barter system for saving her you have to do what she was about to do...

He came huskily close towards her..

This made sid angry he was about to get up... But Vikas hold his hand
Sid:  janne de vikas its too much

Vikas: i have faith in her she can handle her things..... Just wait and watch and control your anger

Sid didn't say anything

S was a little scared but came up with a reply : are you blind 😂😂😂😂 i am not wearing a dupatta

P: but you are wearing something very easy to rip off your body....

P tried to touch her shoulder

Thats it for sid he get up and was about tp move

Thuuuuuuud............ ( aur yeh pada paras ke muh pe ek zor dar chamaat humaro shera wali mata se)