Chapter 17

When I woke up I found myself in Kaine's arms, my head on his chest and our legs tangled together. I realized that he was no longer inside of me. He must've removed himself after I fell asleep so that I would feel anything. I placed soft kisses on his chest happy that he cared about my wellbeing. I felt him move and the next thing I know I find myself under him. I looked into his eyes and I saw that they were shining with happiness. I could also feel it through our bond that he was happy.

Good morning love I heard Kaine's voice in my head and realized he was mind linking me. Mind linking works between Mates and family members. The Alpha can also mind link with the members of his pack. I felt so happy that we completed our bond. Feeling your lips against my skin made me want to take you all over again. I had to control myself. With his statement I felt him against my leg, and I realized he was hard again.

As much as I would love for you to, I'm too sore. He leaned down and kissed me and I could feel that it was starting to get heated. I pushed him back. This time I spoke directly to him. "Let's stop now before we both lose control. Now get off of me so I can use the bathroom." He gave me a quick peck and moved off of me laughing. I didn't bother hiding myself since he saw all of me last night.

When I got out of bed I felt a slap on my ass. I turned around and shot him a glare. I saw him smiling at me like he was innocent. But we both know that he was far from that. I turned back around heading to the bathroom. The whole time I could feel his eyes on me or more precisely on my ass.

I relieved myself and went to stand in the mirror. I looked at myself and I was glowing. I turned my head to the side and I saw the mark on my neck. It had already healed and now there was a small crescent moon with a K and L next to it. Those were Kaine's initials and on his neck would be a similar mark with mine.

I heard Kaine shuffling in the room and then a few minutes later he was behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my mark. I felt so loved with the way he was holding me. "I'm gonna run you a bath so that you can sit in it and relax your muscles." I really like the sound of a relaxing bath. He backed away and I saw him heading to the bathtub. He started to fill the bath up with water and put the soap in the water causing bubbles to appear. When the bath was full he stop the water and then walked over to me.

He leaned down and kissed me. "Do you want me to get with you?" I nodded my head yes. Know that a relaxing bath with him wouldn't be even better than by myself and his bathtub was big enough to fit the both of us. I felt him pick me up in his arms and walk me over to the tub. He placed me in the tub and the water felt so nice against my skin. I felt him climb in behind me and once he sat down I leaned back against his chest.

We sat in silence for a little  just enjoying this moment together. Then I felt him lean over to grab something. "Love, lean forward a little so I can wash your hair." He took the shampoo and began to massage my scalp and I enjoyed it so much that a moan slipped past my lips.

"Love if you keep making those lovely sounds I won't hesitate to take you right here in this tub." I had to get myself under control as much as I wanted him to do it but I was still recovering from that night. He continued to wash my hair and when he finished he was the rest of my body. It was hard to control myself when he was touching me so sensually as he cleaned my body. When he was finished I turned to him to do the same for him. But when I went to wash his chest he stopped me.

"I would love to be washed by my beautiful mate but I haven't calmed down and your touches will only make it worse." I was going to ignore him and do it anyway but the look in his eye told me if I touch him he would pin me against the wall and take me hard. So I just nodded my head and waited for him to finish washing himself. When he was done he stepped out of the tub and leaned down to pick me up. He placed me down and took a towel and wrapped it around me. He then unplugged the tub so that the water could drain down and got himself a towel and wrapped it around his waist.