Chapter 19

Three months have passed and I'm in the last month of my pregnancy. The baby will be coming any day now, and it has everyone on edge especially Kaine. Werewolf pregnancies are shorter because our pups grow two times as fast. I am currently in the kitchen trying to make myself something to eat. After I got over my morning sickness I basically began to inhale any food that was thrown in my direction. I felt like I was getting fat but Kaine still looked at me with lustful gazes so I couldn't be that bad.

This past month he has been upset because he wasn't allowed to touch me per doctor's orders. So I would see him looking at me from a far with those dark eyes that wanted to devour me.

I on the other hand was ready to push this baby out of me. I felt someone wrap their arms around me and instantly I knew it was Kaine. "Love your eating again." He said with an amused tone. This may or may not be the 15th time I'm eating for the day. I turned around and glared at him he knew not to mess with me when I was making my food, but yet he chose to everytime and he got cursed out for it every time.

"You take your hands off of me and let me eat my sandwich in peace." It's not my fault that your son demands food from me every two seconds. And now I probably look like a whale." I munched angrily on my sandwich. These days everything pisses me off. Kaine could breathe in my direction and I wanted to strangle him. This pregnancy was making me crazy.

"Love I'm sorry, and you don't look like a whale. In fact you look so sexy carrying my pup that if the doctor didn't order me not to touch you I would take you right against this counter." I rolled my eyes with him all he thought about was ripping my clothes off every second he got. He kissed my temple and backed away. And action he did a lot recently when he was starting to lose his composure.

I turned to look at him watching his eyes return to their normal color. It's not that I didn't want him but I could barely see my toes and that did not make we want to lust after him knowing my baby bump would get in the way when we were trying to be more intimate.

"Today I will be having a meeting with Alpha Jax about our new treaty." Alpha Jax was the alpha of the Red Moon pack. They were one of the packs that was closest to ours. I met Alpha Jax and his mate Luna Claire. In one of the meetings we had to introduce ourselves to other packs as the new Alpha and Luna of Blue Moon. They both were nice people and I knew that the meeting with the treaty would go smoothly.

"Mind link me if you need anything okay." I nodded my head at him and watched him walk out of the kitchen. My mate was such a busy man these days that I didn't wake up next to him in the mornings anymore because he would head out to deal with pack stuff early and then he would come back to our room later on in the evening.

I miss him even though sometimes his presence annoyed me. I still missed him when he wasn't around. I decided to go in the back and sit outside to get some fresh air. I saw some other pack members greet me. I was enjoying the weather when I felt something wet run down my leg. I looked down so I saw a pool of water at my feet and then the pains started to come.

I mind linked Kaine immediately. Baby I think the baby is coming. A wave of pain hit me and I couldn't hear his reply. Because I was in so much pain. I felt people around me trying to talk to me but I couldn't decipher anything they were saying. I felt someone pick me up and was rubbing my back. The contact soothed the pains a little and I knew that it was Kaine who was holding me. He was whispering in my ear telling me everything will be alright.

He laid me down on something and that's when I realized we were in the pack hospital. My mom gave her position as pack doctor to someone else wanting to spend time with my father since he was no longer beta of the pack. The new pack doctor was a sweet woman they trained with my mother. The doctor entered the room and she checked me over.

"Luna the baby will be ready to come out real soon. I'm going to prepare the process to start the delivery." I shook my head at her as another pain came and passed. Kaine looked sad and I knew he felt my discomfort and pain through the mate bond and he hated to see me this way.

"Love I'm sorry I'm making you go through this. It's my fault I should've worn protection that day or controlled myself better." He squeezed my hand as he sat next me. I was upset that he felt regretful, sure I was in pain but when this is all over we will have our own little family.

"Kaine I don't blame you and I love you and I know we will love this baby. I wouldn't change a thing" I smile up at his. I felt love and adoration flow through our bond and also pride. He leaned down and kissed me.

"I'm glad you're the mother of my child. You're the best mate I could ever ask for and I love you and I will love our son." I felt like our son realized that his parents loved him so much and was ready to see him because I could feel him ready to come out.

"Kaine called the doctor, I think I'm ready to push." He looked so surprised but once he heard a groan pass through my lips he was up and out the door to find the doctor. A few moments later she came in with Kaine hot in her trails. The doctor checked me and she told me that I was ready to start pushing.

I pushed and pushed and what felt like hours I finally heard the cry of our son. Tears began to fall out of my eyes. As I watched the doctor clean him off and hand him to Kaine I saw that he was also crying. He looked at me and I could feel how happy he was that our son had finally entered the world.

He looked down at our bundle of joy and my heart swelled. "Welcome to the world Christopher Marquis Langston." He leaned down and kissed our son. "As much as daddy wants to hold you I know mommy wants to see her baby." I watched as he brought Christoper over to me and he laid him on my chest. I looked down at my son and saw big hazel orbs staring back at me and I fell in love.

I was the happiest and luckiest woman in the world. I had a loving and caring mate and beautiful baby boy. I finally had my little family. Exhaustion finally hit me and I closed my eyes letting sleep take over. I slept peacefully knowing that my mate was by my side to protect me and our son.