Tiring Day (Fem!Aesop x Joseph)

Requested by @NIKKI_1889. Thank you :>
---------------------------------------------------------

The loud sound of the siren rang throught the photographer's ears. He mumbled something in french under his breath, and quickly turned on his camera. The camera created a temporary world, where everything that happened in the real world has been recorded and is now a part of a colorless one.

Joseph entered the world he created and starts to go towards where the exit gate would be. As far as he knows, survivors would rarely enter the "Photoworld", and that was the biggest advantage he had at the moment. The sounds of the wind flew past him as he continue to walk to his destination.

He predicted survivors would be there, frantically trying to get the gate open. He took a special photograph out, spun it around him and went back to the real world.

The cowboy opening the gate didn't expect some company to be behind him. Joseph got to hit a terrorshock on him, tied him into a balloon and left him in a chair. He then went to the other gate, where he thinks the other survivors are.

He took no time to teleport to the exit gate and took the shocked enchantress down. Feeling satisfied, he took her to a rocket chair with a grin.

The other two survivors barely made it into the gate, as Joseph was behind their trail. They got away, but not before hearing the screams of their chaired teammates going off into the sky.

TIE
---------------------------------------------------------

Breathing heavily, Joseph was returned back to the hunters' side of the manor where he was greeted by Xie Bi'An. "Greetings, Joseph."

Joseph looked towards the taller brother. "Hello to you too, Xie," giving a slight bow, "heard you're playing in the next match." The White Guard nodded.

"Yes, exactly, which is why I've been asking everyone, have you seen Wu Jiu?" Joseph didn't remember seing the Black Guard, and so he shook his head.

"Ah, I see... Probably wandering of again. I should go find him. Thank you, Joseph" and with that Xie left off to find his brother.

He was quite tired after a match, after all, it ended up as a tie again. This week he didn't feel very much like himself. He has been either losing, or ended up having a tie every now and then. He's starting to think he's too worn out to be a hunter.

He went into the main room, where both hunters and survivors could meet each other. A rule has been made that hunters may not seriously harm the survivors outside of a match, and that made the Main Hall an amazing place to be for both sides.

Joseph walked into the room feeling exhausted. He was already tired from before, but he kept himself going for one person that he had planned a meeting with. The room was not too busy, as at this time in the afternoon, most of the hunters and survivors would be in a match.

Waiting for this person, Joseph took the time to sit down and rest a bit. He felt like he was sick.

Sick of the survivors figuring out his tricks. Sick of all the cipher rush the other side can do. Sick of getting outwitted by an agile survivor. Sick of getting more ties and defeats than wins.

He needed someone to help him out, help him become himself again. Make him one of the most feared hunter, as before. He heard footsteps coming his way, before stopping just beside his chair. "Joseph? I'm here..."