What else? (Wu Chang x Joseph)

Requested by BEBE_Joseph (I'm sorry I can't write smut-- so here's uhhh quarter of a smut?? •ω•) Thanks for requesting :>
---------------------------------------------------------
'C'mon, think straight, Joseph. Think straight. They're just friends, they're just friends, they're just friends. You're not falling for them. It's just friendship, it's just friendship.'

How he wished his thought would come true. 'Am I really thinking about this? Of course they're just friends. What else would they be?"

He thought about that last one for a moment. 'What... What else would they be?'

--xXx--
(This part of the story has nothing to do with the previous chapter. Also, Fan and Xie speaks chinese when they're alone.)

"Wujiu, there you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!"

Xie Bi'An approaced his sworn brother, who looked a little bit occupied with himself. "Ah, Bi'An.. Hello."

"Beutiful day, isn't it?" Bi'An took a seat beside him, "I never knew you like to relax on days like these."

"Not quite right, brother." the other replied. He slumped down on the bench and crossed his arms

Bi'An immediately noticed something wrong with his brother, and decided to comfort him before their match starts. "Wujiu? What's on your mind?"

Wujiu being the more stubborn out of the two leaned back, "Nothing. It's nothing." Bi'An face turned serious and looked at him, "I know if there's something on your mind, you can't fool me," he placed his umbrella down so it's now leaning against the bench, " now tell me. What's wrong?"

The black guard seems hesitant to answer his question. "I told you, it's nothing." He stood up and grabbed the umbrella. "Stop worrying about it." Seeing his actions, Bi'An stood up and followed behind his brother. "Fan Wu Jiu! Stop acting like this! I know something is on your mind and it's bothering you, so say something about it-"

Wu Jiu turned to his brother, seemingly more aggresive than before, "It's none of your business! It's my personal choice to keep things to myself!"

"It is part of my business!" Bi'An shouted back. He tried to calm down, he really did. He knows his brother's temper, and it isn't pretty when he reaches his limit. "Wu, please.. Just tell me what's wrong. Maybe I can help with it."

Wu Jiu saw his brother's softened expression, then realised he probably shouldn't yell at him. White hasn't done anything wrong, yet he's yelling at his brother for attempting to give him comfort. "Bi'An, I..." He stood quietly, dropping the umbrella to his side, "sorry, I got carried away." Wu Jiu lowered his gead in shame.

Bi'An was glad that his brother had calmed down, "It's fine, Wu. Can we talk things out? It'll help you." White rested his hand onto the other's shoulder. His smile welcomed itself back onto his face.

"It's-" Black scratched his head that isn't even itchy. Bi'An noticed he was avoiding eyes contact with him. "It's?" Bi'An asked.

Black took a deep breath and finally faced his brother, "It's about Joseph," White looked at his with curiosity, "I've had this feeling for quite a while now."

--xXx--

Joseph sat down onto the bench. It was a beautiful day outside, and he wanted a photography of it. He brought his camera with him and started to position it towards the beautiful scenery ahead.