Happy Birthday [Aesop birthday special] (Joseph x Aesop)

Happy Birthday to coffin boi Aesop :> here's a little oneshot for today. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, school was being chaotic but I'll be able to upload more soon as now my school is done :]
---------------------------------------------------------
May 11th.

He had been dreading this day. What could people possibly celebrate on the day where you're a step closer to death's doorway? Not only that, he hated greeting people. People would be in front of him, wishing him a happy birthday while expecting him to say something. He doesn't want that sort of thing at the moment.

Aesop isn't the kind of person that likes to talk. In fact, he hated it. He hated socializing so much his bedroom is practically the whole manor to him. He won't go out from the room, unless it's for meals and to meet someone in particular.

It was early morning, and at this point he considered skipping breakfast so that no one would make any sort of conversation with him. He scrapped the idea though, he needs to see Joseph. He's the only other person other than Naib and Eli he is somehow comfortable with, seeing as Joseph's status is a hunter and his own as a survivor.

--xXx--

Joseph, on the other hand, had something very different planned for today. He told Aesop to meet him in the manor's garden for a little walk and talk. Aesop reluctantly agreed. He now just needed to prepare everything.

--xXx-

Aesop hesitantly opened his door, expecting someone to at least be in the hallway. Taking a deep breath, he swung the door open to reveal that no one was in the hallway. In the mornings, the hall was usually quite lively, as survivors would gather together and go about their day. But for some reason, today was quiet.

Too quiet.

Aesop knew for a fact this isn't normal. He knew Naib and Eli would at least be in front of his room, trying to make the day to its fullest for him. But no, even they're not there. Have they forgotten about his birthday? Did they miss the date?

Good. At least now I can relax without anyone bugging me.

The thought lingered in his mind as he started to walk into the main survivor room where everyone usually eats meals. Aesop softened his steps, just in case someone is there to suprise him. But there was no one.

This stunned him, as today the manor seemed quiet. Yes, he wanted some peace and quiet. But having the whole manor acting like a ghost town isn't exactly his cup of tea. At this point, something was clearly wrong.

As bad as it sounds to himself, he began searching the whole manor for everyone.

As he walked down the hallways that leads into the main hall, where hunters and survivors can meet each other, assumptions were made up in his mind. Aesop himself didn't want to believe it, but he didn't like the situation so far. He didn't even see any hunter in the main hall. This is way too wierd, even for him. He didn't hear William and Kevin bickering with each other, he didn't see Jack 'annoying' Naib, or as Naib himself describes it. He didn't see Joseph anywhere either-

'...I forgot about Joseph.'

He left the main hall hurriedly as he makes his way to the manor's garden. The garden was beautiful, thanks to Emma who has always taken care of it. He stepped closer to a bench and looked around for any signs of Joseph.

Joseph isn't around. Where is everyone?

The isn't a prank, is it??

Aesop was starting to doubt this is a prank. Even the person he trusted the most isn't here when he said he would. Even if it is one, it's not the type to bring laughter. The manor itself was already creepy enough, and having it looking so empty was making it creepier. Even for Aesop himself.