Chapter 3- College and Wolves

Author's note: I freaking love you guys. I mean damn who'd thought that people would actually like this story? Not me!! I'm not going to make this long I just want to apologize for the long wait I moved to a new place, and finally FINALLY got internet installed! Updates more often whoop whoop. 

@GrawrImmaEatYuu your comments totally made me laugh and smirk, like yea she is totally speaking to my inner perv right now. Lets hope for Scandelous shit together lol

@sweet_little_song I totally lmfao when I read your comment, too cute so bam shouting you out.

@Mykimikay I totally had that inner debate when I started thinking of how the story would go. Your like in my head dude. 

@midnightfury I so get what you mean and I make no promises, I mean I do this for fun but between you and me I like books that are finished too.

Okay on with the freaking show!! LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANX FOR THE SUPPORT!!!

XOXO

*****

The bus rolled to a stop in front of Moravian College, old and etheral looking, it looked more like a small castle or victorian house than an actual school. Green lawns streched out towards the school as well as slabs of concrete. To others it might have been creepy looking but to Cory it was perfect. The seniority of the structure and the no longer used underground tunnels is exactly what she needs to make sure things went according to how she planned it. 

Everyone filed out, Layla yapping away about something or other, and creating a half-assed circle in the immaculately cut lawn. One of the guys, a Jock by the name of Brian, comes up to Cory as she's smiling down at Layla. He swings an arm around her shoulder, which she in turn twist behind his back, his hand at an odd angle. She hated being touched and she'd only given the privilage to a few people.

"What did I say about touching me" She hisses at him as Layla looks on in worry. 

"Chill Cory I was just gona say it was good seeing you at the Main yesterday. No harm done" He said his voice conveying some of the pain he was in. Cory twisted a little harder and he yelped. 

"If you remember seeing me then you must remember when I told you the next time you touch me I'd break your arm. Be thankful I'm feeling merciful and theres alot of people" She put as much venom in her voice as humanly possible, while all the other students looked on in anticipation, and released him. She was absolutely relieved that her cover story was intact, something she knew a long time ago to always have. She was trained from the best, of course, so she knew that these things were nessecary she just wished she didn't have to deal with touchy feely douchebag football players. 

He walks away from her, on the verge of a retort, when the teacher makes an apperance. 

"Okay so alot of you that opted to come to this tour because either you're going to be attending the school or intrested in attending. If you're in the intrested group I suggest you start applying. Education should not be delayed." she smiled at them with one of those I love my job and my students kind of smile. And she really was a fabulous teacher but sometimes the education speel was just tiring. "In any case I'm going to introduce you to your tour guides, head of the student council and his vice president, Jeremy Colts and John Evins." She finishes  as Cory looked on in shock, Layla clutching her arm painfully. Her brother student council president? Since when? 

"Hey guys I'm Jeremy and this handsome fella is John" Her brother announces, while his friend jabs in the arm at the title given to him. "And I'm here to show around this lovely old place." He smiles his oh so dazzling panty dropper smile, according to Layla anyway, and dropped a wink at the pair of girls gawking at him from the sidelines. Cory had to admit that she had a very handsome brother, with his floppy out-of-bed and just-had-sex hair falling in golden strands into his bora bora ocean eyes. He looked like a younger version of his father but with his mother's light eyes, the perfect mashup of the two, and she found herself smiling when his eyes met hers and he grinned his speacil brotherly grin at her. Layla scooted closer to into Cory side, Jeremy's eyes dropping to the dark skinned girl, and Cory cocks her head to the side at the soft look that enter's his eyes before he wipes it away with another grin.