Alpha~

still Bakugou pov:                                                                                                                                                                          But as i got closer i could tell the smell was coming from bunny's room (aka deku ps he only said this to himself he still hasn't told Deku his feelings) as i quietly  inched up to the door the smell was prominent i quickly busted the door in to find out what was going on  as i walked in to investigate i see a green floof of hair under the covers i walked over to him to see what he was doing i yanked the cover off without warning and i was hit with the scent that's when Deku said '' ~moan~ what you doing k-k-kaccan ~moan~'' not fully comprehending what just happened ochaco ran in and yelled at Bakugou  an Bakugou yelled back demanding and yelling '' Alright Round face tell me what the fuck is going on right now before i burn the school down '' As Mr. Aizawa walks past and sees the broken down door and hears the comment and reply's with ''you break it you buy it '' then replys to the comment Bakugou made '' if you burn the school down and i get out and i leave my sleeping bag to burn i will haunt you for all eternity'' i look at him annoyed and pissed as usual then turn back to round face to tell me what is going on she explains '' Deku is an... OMEGA'' i am shocked i have not already found out he doesnt act like a beta of an alpha all this time i was thinking he was a beta and i cant understand why he didn't tell me i mean i know i bulled him but in the past he could of told me but why didn't he.

Deku pov:                                                                                                                                                                                    As i'm coming back to reality i see ocha talking to Bakugou about how i'm an OMEGA  i almost fainted at the fact that the one to find out he was an omega was no other than Kacchan.

Ochaco pov: i look over to see Deku awake and with a mortified look on his face i said " D~D~Deku" as Bakugou turns his head to see a petrified Deku that is crying.

Bakugou pov: I ran over to Deku trying to comfort him as deku said " i just dont want you to hate me'' he thinks i hate him oh my god what have i done i need to tell him how i really feel i blurt deku i like you i dont care if your an omega of a beta i would still like you  i took him into an imbrace then i pulled back and kissed him with round face eyeing us down in the corner  at first Deku was hesitant but he finally kissed back then he said '' i love you Bakugou i loved you since we were kids and i didnt tell you because i didnt want you to hate me''  i nodded with tears in my eyes in this moment i felt so sorry for all the things i had said and done to him deku then asked me and round face to go get him something to eat he was so cute i couldnt resist

Kirishima pov: i was wandering toward a very great mint chip scent and i finally found it i ended up at Deku's room i walked in not paying attention to Bakugou sitting next to him i sat down next to  deku he was crying and from both his scent and his crying my alpha instincs kicked in i grapped his wrist and pulled him into a hug not knowing what i was doing he told me  '' w~w~what are you doing kirishima '' i then started to kiss him at that moment Bakubro and Urakaka came in and i didnt notice untill bakubro had yanked me off and yelled " ok shittly hair you have 0.01 seconds to tell me what the fuck you are doing to MY deku!!!!!''

Bakugou pov: i walk in to see fucking shitty hair HUGGING AND KISSING MY DEKU!!!

Round face pov: I walk in to see bakugou strangiling kirishima

(bakugou punches kirishima in the face causing him to pass out )

bakugou: if you ever do that to my omega  ever again I will blast your ass to the moon and back!!!!

(bakugou then proceeded to run out of the room and to his omega, bakugou has arrived at the room)

THE DOOR BURSTS OPEN TO REVEAL BAKUGOU

Deku: (crawls to bakugou) A~A~Alpha

Kami: bakugou you cant be here!~

Mina: bakugou you need to leave midoriya is in heat and you shouldnt be here  you could go into rut

bakugou: SHUT THE HELL UP HE'S MINE!

(bakugou then picks him up bridal style and carring him to his dorm much to kaminari and minas dismay)

deku: A~Alpha it hurts p~please help

bakugou: no baby but we can cuddle we cant do anything because this isnt you its your heat talking so no

deku: please Alpha~~

bakugou: no but i will help you by doing this....

cliffhanger

hello this is author-chan im so so sorry i havent updated i got into a car crash and broke my wrist and so ive been out of commision but im back now love u all

       sincerly, author-chan

word count: 877