Help~

Recap
I will help by doing this...

Third person POV:
  Bakugou and Izuku weren't officially together because Izuku wasn't ready he just got out of a relationship with Todoroki and still needed time but Bakugo excepted it because even though he was mean to Izuku sometimes he loved him and knew izuku wasn't thing straight because of his heat and bakugou was not gonna make izuku hate him with one fuck up and izuku begging him to mate with him it is not helping him hold back but he has to hold back his urges but he has to help izuku so he...
(SMUT STARTS HERE)
        Bakugous pov:
I pick up Deku and place him down on the bed and and grab some lube and lube up my fingers  and flip him so he is on his back and I put my fingers at his entrance and push my fingers in and he moans and I felt my pants tighten.
Third person pov:
Bakugou begins to pump his fingers in and out of deku's hole Deku begins to moan "mmmm kacchan ahhh s-so goo-d~" then bakugou starts to make his fingers go faster and starts to  lift deku's shirt up and lightly squeeze deku's nipples and in return he gets cute high pitched moans and Deku begins to squirm and buck his hips down so that bakugou's fingers slightly graze his prostate and Deku screams  "  oh my g-god right t-there ahh naaa I can I'm gonna ah!" and with that Deku came all over his stomach

Bakugo's pov:
I picked up Deku and walked over to his bathrooms and sat him on the counter and turned the tub on and made the water then placed him in and got to cleaning him I washed his hair because he had been sweating then handed the wash cloth to Deku to wash the rest of his body then I got up and got the sheets off of the bed washed them got Deku out of the tub and he got dressed in a shirt and shorts i whispered "hot" to myself and he laid down because he was tired so I left so he could get rest before his next wave of heat and is saw shitty hair in the kitchen and he comes to apologize and I was irritated so I just told him it was ok or whatever and he looked at me and asked if i really care about Deku that much of course but I'm not gonna tell him that.   

~Author-Chan

Hi guys I'm gonna try to upload whenever I can I hope you guys like this chapter and thank you to all the people who added my story to the reading lists thank you. 😊
  Now I'll see you guys next time is post love you guys ❤️