The weekend of disaster

Bakugou's pov

  This week was a long week of school work, tests, and exercising; we didn't catch a break until Friday, me and Kacchan shared a dorm room well we've shared the same room for a few months now; but we've been dating for at least a 9 months now, he's so sweet and caring, and I love him, soon as the bell rang everyone rushed out of the door to go home, I had just packed up my belongings, and walked out of our home room that's when our weekend began.

Third person pov
As bakugou and deku we're waking to their shared dorm they heard a giggle but they brushed it off because they thought it was Mina  following them because she had been doing that all weeks so they didn't pay it any mind when they got to their room they got undressed and put on some comfy clothes then they cuddled up on the bed watching All might rescue clips until their eyes grew dreary and they drifted into a deep warm dreamland But not before they exchange a passionate kiss and the words "I love you"

Bakugous pov

I woke up fluttering my eyes at the light shining on them and I felt a sense of emptiness I looked down to see deku was gone I got a feeling and I was really worried in that moment  I got up to see if he was in the shower but no he wasn't I looked in the common room and I searched the entire building for him and couldn't find my omega so with the last resort I told that "bakudeku squad" and most of them when't pale but some of them tried to comfort me saying things like "he probably whent out", "he'll be back don't worry" but there was no way in hell I wasn't gonna worry about my boyfriend I'm fucking panicking right now he could be anywhere so me being in the one place he is not in is making me pissed 😡 I need to find him so I made the executive decision to tell Mr. Aizawa and he was a bit worried even thought he didn't show it. He said that he would send out a few hero's so they could patrol the area to see if they could find him and if they didn't find him by tomorrow the class would go searching for him and I hope they find him or else when I find out where he is and if he is with someone they will find out what hell looks like.

Deku's pov

I woke up tied to a chair with dim lighting around me I couldn't see outside I didn't know where I was or what time it was so I yelled "hello can anyone help me" the I see 2 people walk out of the darkness I I realized it's Dabi and shigaraki from the LOV I tried the thrash around in my chair to make noise but dabi put his hand on the chair and said "stop it omega" in his alpha command voice I stopped immediately and bowed my head and beared my neck to him as an act of submission I was terrified they were going to hurt me and that's when shigaraki said "no we would never hurt such a precious omega like you" that's when I relized I had been mumbling the entire time; curse my habit but as I was about to ask a question dabi says "good omegas don't talk but we're not gonna hurt you we just want to have a little fun......

With your body"

Thank you guys so much for voting on my story and adding my story to you reading lists I really like writing this story I'm in schools so I don't have a schedule to post so I will just do a page when I can but thank you all love you all
      Author-Chan✨