bubblegum

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

     Guren opened a bubblegum and like a dog with sensitive hearing sense, a young Major General lady barged into his office.

     That made Guren quickly toss the gum inside his mouth and chew it, ignoring the woman's betrayed face. "Guren~!" She exclaimed dramatically as he starts to read his daily reports, not giving any attention to his dearest friend. "I thought we were friends." She pouts and sit on his desk, looking at him with a funny dissapointed look.

     "Get off my table and get out." He only said, well that's Guren for you, only wanting peace in his office. "Do you still have more?" She asked, leaning down, hoping he would pull out more. "No, that was the last piece."

    "You suck!" She exclaimed and plop down on a sofa he had in his office which a irk mark appeared on his forehead. "(F/n) get the fuc—"

    "Nope, you can't order me around now Guren~! I have the high position." She propped herself up with her elbow and smirked lazily.
    "But it doesn't mean you should annoy the hell out of me, you're still in my squad (f/n)." He said, chewing the bubblegum slowly.

    The young lady looked up him, her eyes were sharp and it didn't say anything. This made Guren cautious with her all of a sudden. The atmosphere suddenly dropped which heightened his senses.

    "Guren," she stood up and slowly went to him. She went around the table and Guren faced her, eyebrows furrowed. She stood in front of him.

    Her delicate hands cupped his cheek, and his eyes widened. They locked eyes for a momeng before she slowly leaned in to him and he could only freeze when her lips touched his.

    Skillfully, her tounge snatched the gum while he was unaware what she was doing. Putting the gum under her tounge, she pulled away and he stared at her. "... (f/n)."

    With that, she turned away and walks to the door. Before she could opened the door, she held up a peace sign and smiled brightly, "Thanks for the bubblegum!"

   "You can't do something like that!" He shouted, his face was completely red with embarrassment.

   "Idiot, we're engaged."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶