• Chapter 1: That Day

November 21, 1928
Year Of The Earth Dragon

**Main POV (main male Actor)

I was sleeping peacefully in my warm bed, when suddenly a strange noise woke me up. I checked around me, and alas found no one. I looked out through the window and all I could see was total.

 I looked out through the window and all I could see was total

destruction and death everywhere. All I could hear was cries for help, painful groans echoing. No one replied, no help came.

With this present situation, where I should be minding my own business, my instincts kicked in and I went out to see if I could be of any help to the survivors.

When I got outdoors, the road was completely deserted, so silent that you could hear the wind whistling, not a soul was out there, I thought I was probably tripping. Maybe I've watched too much films.

Unable to sleep, I thought of having a late night snack as in leftover spaghetti from the fridge, suddenly I heard a weird shuffling noise from my living room, that alerted my senses and the first thing I did was picking up my frying pan from the basin and very sneakily snuck into the living area. Unfortunately, without realizing someone knocked me out from behind and before passing out, I saw a mystic figure with a dark red hood............