• Chapter 2: Mystery Lady

November 22, 1998

**Main POV(Still main actor)

When I woke up, next to me there were guards all around. I slowly tried to get up but my head was still banging of pain. Out of nowhere I heard a female voice telling me to stop moving and rest, I was so tired that I went back to sleep.
After I recovered my senses,

the mysterious woman told me,"You've become weaker"

"You've become weaker". Upon hearing that I could only ask myself, "What the heck is she talking about?"
So I asked her "how did I end here?" The last thing I remember was blacking out in my living room. She told me that someone tried to kill me but she reached on time to save me and transport me to this mysterious location. Then my next question was obvious, "How do you know me and what do you mean I've become weaker?" To which she replied "You've lost your memories and as I see your powers also."

She twirled around and appeared in front of me with her black long hair, un a majestic red gown, cold platinum eyes and large black wings at her back. I was so dazed by the view, I did not know where I was and what I was supposed to do, but befriending with her was probably my only surviving chance. So I approached her and asked for her name, however she reluctantly did not say anything. She just told me
"The Angel who guided you in your past, will continue to do it in your present and future, just wait for the Guardian to find you" before disappearing in a fog of smoke, leaving me speechless and more confused....