• Chapter 3:Old Memories

November 23, 1998

As soon as she left, I felt myself weakened again, so i dozed off into darkness.
After a while i started having flashes of old memories maybe, I saw a very high tower, two persons with wings on their back, swords in their hands. If felt like they were guarding something precious in that tower.

As if it wasn't enough I saw myself accompanied by someone with purple wings, fighting demons by side.

 I was slashing demons into pieces with a white sword in my hands, looks like I was pretty skilled

Then the scene changed, we were celebrating since we won the battle, I was checking up the injured, trying to inspect for spies or traitors. When I felt a piercing pain in my chest, someone got me an arrow from behind, traversing my body.

At that time, I felt an sudden urge to run towards my companions, to alert them that there were still survivors from the battle, I saw the Purple-Winged guy running towards me , he was saying something but I couldn't understand anything, his face was blurry and just when my vision started to clear , before I could see that person's face, I jolted up out of my sleep, sweating like a pig.

The mysterious lady was still beside me, she asked me "Had a nightmare?"
- "Yeah, but a strange one", I replied. On this answer she chuckled a bit, before she could say anything, I sensed an aura approaching, I don't know how I could feel its power but it was a strong one.

The mysterious Lady told me to run away, and with these words she spread her wings to fly towards the big mass of power. That power was so strong that no one could face it, not even the mysterious Lady. She got punched away in the clouds. The strange power mass fell few centimetres from where I was and a guy appeared in front of me.

That person had a mark, a crescent moon o his right wrist, with a purple sword, giving off a purple aura, folding his purplish wings. He said with his husky voice "You're the person I've been searching for"