not gon' cry| lil tjay. (2/4)

*authors note: this is pt. 2 to "Have you Ever" imagine, so if you didn't read that one, this isn't going to make much sense. :)*
~
"While all the time that I was loving you
You were busy loving yourself
I'm not goin cry
I'm not goin she's no tears."
-

Diamond and I walked back to Tione's set and at this point Tione and Kentrell had switched places. Kentrell was on the stage performing to thousands of fans and Tione was off the stage, now walking towards me.

"Where the fuck were you?" he says, walking past me.

I turn around, taken aback, since this is the first thing he's said to me in the past two months.

"Well, hello to you, too ." I say.

"You missed my whole set," he whipped around, looking at me.

"We were here the whole time," I lie through my teeth.

"No, we weren't," Diamond butted in, causing me to nudge her a bit.

He shook his head, as if he was dismissing me. He turned back around and walked further backstage. Diamond and I followed right behind him, not knowing what else to do, since this was one of our first times being backstage during a big festival like this.

"Why should it matter anyway? You some bitch up there to rap to your songs with you." I say.

Although many other voices backstage were heard, I was sure mine was loud enough for Tione to hear. However, there was no response.

"Hello!" Diamond dragged out the word, grabbing Tione's hand. "She's talking to you."

"I heard her," he tugged his hand away from Diamond's grip, still walking forward. This caused Diamond to give me that 'this-man-ain't-shit' look that I had to ignore.

Something was different about him; he wasn't the Tione I was used to before he went on tour. He seemed uninterested, and a bit rude, honestly.

We followed him all the way backstage, even into the trailer. We did this in silence, due to Tione not even acknowledging that we were behind him. We were following him like some lost puppies, and it started to agitate me a bit.

When we got to the trailer, we saw the rest of Tione's team. They were watching the live stream of the concert, giving him compliments of how he did on the stage. Tione took a seat on one of the couches and I was confused to why his team wasn't making their way to the tour bus to go home. I secretly hoped that everyone could leave, and maybe Tione and I could spend some quality time together; go out or on a date or something. We hadn't seen each other in so long and I missed him. But soon, the smell of marijuana hit my nose from a freshly lit blunt, and I knew for certain they weren't heading for any bus anytime soon.

I stood there awkwardly, and my eyes turned to the Live Stream that was playing on the TV. I gazed at the man I just met who was performing on the stage with his whole army. They waved green flags around and the man had shirt off, body filled with tattoos.

"This nigga got the whole hood up there performing with him," one the boys said, passing Tione the blunt.
"That's corny." Tione said, inhaling it. "A real rapper not supposed to be up there with that many people. The rest of the fans not even entertained."

A real rapper not supposed to be singing love songs to a random female on stage either, Tione.

"His bird chest-having ass," one of the boys say, causing the whole trailer to fill up with laughter.

After a while, the rest of them team soon developed a classic case of the munchies and decided to get food. Since Tione was "Lil Tjay" he figured he'd just stay back, not wanting to get all the attention from his fans. This left only Tione, Diamond and I in the trailer.