July 12th, 2015

Everything seems so crazy to me.

Yesterday I saw Michael carrying what I could describe as...a dead body in a trash bag to his truck and taking it to the woods. I still remember the expressionless face he had. He wasn't happy. He wasn't sad. He wasn't desperate that someone might catch him. He was emotionless. Not even a slight amount of pride or regret was on his face. It looked to him like a daily job that he had to obey and not even think about leaving it. What if he was forced to do this? Or what if he's an assassin?

Right now I'm at Emma's place too scared to go home. I slept over. Her roommate didn't mind as I usually have sleepovers with the both of them to watch movies and eat popcorn.

I can't shake the feeling that I have about Michael. He's so confusing. Why would he do that? What could be the reason that he did that? Maybe it was an accident and he got scared.

I talked with Emma about this and she suggested a lot of possibilities, then I suggested to call the cops on him, but she talked me out of it and calmed me down.

I didn't get much sleep last night and still woke up at around 5 AM. I usually wake up at this hour to start writing, but I'm going to work at 8 o'clock. I'll prepare breakfast for the three of us, then I'll get home and get my laptop and bag. I think I'll make some pancakes or omelettes, those never fail to lighten up the mood. Kate likes a lot of cheese in her omelettes. She'll turn 18 soon, I think I'll make her cake. I know the amount of cheese that is bearable to her.