Everybody was livid, especially Emma. Michael just giggled to himself. Everyone that looked a little bored was staring in excitement at me then. Ok, either people have gone crazy or I'm a funny clown. What the hell? Michael was looking kind of calm where I was starting to sweat at all the sudden attention, even if they were my friends.

'I'm ok with this.' said Michael calmly, 'but are you?' he asked.

'Uh, yeah, sure, we just kissed...I guess we could do more of that.' I said trying to seem more confident.

Everybody chit chatted a little louder. I could hear Sara and Emma betting that Michael and I will have sex in german. They're so predictable, even if they were speaking another language.

'Ok, set the timer, Emma.' said Kate.

I motioned with my head for Michael to come with me while giving him a cute smile. He gave me a smirk then came towards me. Michael and I went towards my room with everyone following close behind us.

'Where's that magical place that you're taking me to?' asked Michael smugly.

'My room, duh.' I said going up the stairs.

'At least I don't need to undress much from you when we get there.' said Michael nonchalantly.

I just kept on going up the stairs. When we got up the stairs I could hear Elliot snoring from the guest room that was on the other side of the hall. I stopped in front of my room.

'You'll all stay outside.' I said. 'Elliot is sleeping in that room. Try not to wake him up.' I said pointing to the guest room.

'You're on.' said Hailey. 'Have fun!' she said before we entered my room.

Emma's pov:

Michael and Patrick got into the room and we just waited outside. They were pretty giggly. After a minute or so I could hear Patrick starting to moan. Oh my god, I'm winning 25 dollars.

Kate got pretty curious to see what exactly they were doing and looked through the keyhole and got a look of confusion on her face.

'I think they covered the key hole with something.' whispered Kate looking at us and putting her hands on the door for balance

'Maybe.' I whispered back.

She put her eye back at the keyhole, but when she did that she fell forward because Michael opened the door. He looked pissed. He looked down to see Kate on all fours looking ashamed. She got up and got behind us looking pretty scared.

'We're getting 5 minutes extra just for this.' said Michael in a sweet voice and giggled a little at the end of the sentence. His facial expression didn't change though, he still looked very pissed.

He closed the door and locked it. Ok, now I'm getting pretty scared. Something about him seems off.

We decided quietly to get downstairs where Mia was waiting for us bored on the couch and playing a game on her phone. She then looked at us.

'Did they finish already?' asked Mia, not caring.

'Dude! I thought I just locked eyes with the devil.' said Kate, still looking shaken up.

'What?' said Mia, looking more interested. 'What devil? Elliot?'

'No. Michael.' said Kate.

'The fuck?' said Mia confused.

'Holy fucking shit, he looked so mad at Kate.' said Sara.

'Yeah, maybe he would have kicked me into oblivion if I fell on his foot or leg.' said Kate jokingly.