meeting dr. Ashton Irwin

One fine afternoon  Dr

One fine afternoon Dr. Irwin was called to the front desk to help with a teen witch is 15 then he looked at her file it said she had been complaining about stomach pain and heart pain for two days now then he went to the waiting room to go get her then he said is there an Ashley Irwin here then I said yes and I was trying not to cry because I always get yelled at by my family then when I get to the door I start to cry and I think to doctor noticed because now my head was in his lab coat and he was hugging me so tight but I didn't care it felt nice then he asked what's wrong and I told him. Then he just picked me up and put me on an exam table then listened to my heart to make sure it was not hurting me then he  asked  me does your heart hurt then I told him yes  then he kissed my heart  to make it feel better then he checks my stomach then he asked if it hurts then i said yes  then he hugged me  and gave me something to help  with the pain   then he hugged me but this time a little harder to make me happy  but still I didn't care then I left with a smile then he became my doctor   for good and after that i told him all my  secrets about my life and whats been going on  I have  the best  doctor ever  a few months later i called to make another adpotment becuse i was still hurting and i wanted something for the pain so i went into the office and checked in after that i had to wait 10 mins until i got called in. after i got into the room i had to wait for dr irwin once he came in he notied it was me and asked how i was i told him how i was after he gave me a quick check out after that he gave me some meds to help with the pain i really do have the best doctor in town i have thought to myself  after i left i went back home and made my self some dinner.    

i hope you like the changes to the part.