going to see dr Ashton Irwin

Once I woke up with a sore tummy then I walked into my brother's room because he's a doctor for kids his name is Ashton Irwin and my last name is Irwin too his family adopted me because I had a bad past then I woke him up and said can you check me out please I don't feel good then he said ok come with me to my office so when we got there he brought me to a room where he can check me and find out what's wrong then he said what hurts little sis I said to him my head my ear and my tummy hurts he said ok let me check you fever if you have one so he did and said its a little high but not too bad then he checked my ears he said I have an ear infection but he will put drops into them to make them better then we went to a cuddle all day then I said to him you're the best brother ever then I went to sleep on him then I hrd him say to me I love you too little sis.

The day after he had to take me to the dentist with luke hemmings is one so he brought me to him not to mention I was a little scared because I hate the needle  that they put in your gums it hurt so bad so I told Ashton I think you have the wrong day I think i go tomorrow he said to me no it's today and your going ok don't be scared I will be with you ok little sis i said ok big bro I love you he said love you too princess after the dentist btw i don't have any cavities so my brother brought ice cream for me and him.