meeting luke hemmings

I called my doctors when someone picked up he said this is Ashton Irwin how may I help you then I said my name is Ashley and I'm 15 years old I wondering if you or someone could see me he said yes I and dr hemmings could see you but first when you get in our office tell me what hurts ok I said ok bye when I got there I saw him I was about to scream because my favorite band member was my doctor today I just ran to him you are my favorite from 5 seconds of summer then he asked why's that then I told him it's because you make me laugh when I'm really sad then he just picked me up and hugged me then luke saw us and he joined then he asked Ashton why  you  hugging her he said because this little princess heart hurt then luke asked me if that's true I just nodded my head to say yes he said aww that we take care of you then they took me back and Ashton sat me on a bed then luke got something and he just placed it on my heart and listen he said something to ashton but i couldn't hear then luke hugged me and said it seems like your heart is broken but ashton will fix it by love then ashton asked me if he can adopt me i said yes while crying ashton just hugged me for a long time then we went to ashton's house and ate pizza with luke because they live together then the next day we all watched movies.